{20.}

•Trinity•

Trinity•

"Girl who was that dude who pulled you off the stage like that." My best friend Journee asked.

"My brother." I huffed, rolling my eyes as I closed my locker door shut.

"Brother? How long have we been friends and you've never once mentioned you had a brother."

"I don't mess with them that's why."

"Them? More than one? Girl you're trippin! But he can pull me off stage anytime." She laughed.

"Stop." I shook my head folding my arms across my chest.

"I can't believe you never mentioned to me about your brother."

"He's nobody to mention." I shrugged slamming my locker door shut.

"Bad blood?" She asked as we both walked out of the dressing room.

"Something like that."

"Well if you don't wanna talk about it we don't have to." She gave a soft smile.

"Okay, thanks."

"Mhm."

"Goodnight girls." Mr.Pete waved.

"Goodnight." We waved back walking out of the club.

Unlocking her car I walked towards the passenger seat getting in. "Okay so I know I just said ima leave it alone but who is your brother I seen him before somewhere."

Looking up from my phone I glanced over at Journee giving her a stale look. "If I tell you would you please leave it alone?"

"Scouts honor." She raised her right hand up.

"What?"

"I don't know." she shrugged. "I saw it on tv."

"He goes by Ice." I yawned.

Pressing down on the break the car quickly stopped making my body move forward a bit. "Ice is your brother??"

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes. "We not close tho."

"I heard about yo brotha, and he ain't one to play wit." She said as she continued to drive under the light that just turned green.

"Damn that's crazy, but yo brother fine as fuck."

I stared out the window looking at nothing in particular as she drove toward my house. I ignored her as she continued talking about Ice and how fine she thought he was.

5 minutes later we pulled into the driveway of the house. I sighed looking at the run down house that needed much TLC. The roof was bad the grass was high and the paint on the house was beyond needed of remodel.

"Alright girl, ima hit you up later." I sighed getting out of the car grabbing my bag.

"Okay boo, be safe." She gave a soft smile as I closed the door behind myself.

Opening up my black Michael Kors bag I grabbed my key opening the door. The smell of cigarette welcomed me. Alcohol bottles decorated the floor along with two men who I've never seen before.

"Trinity!" Ma yelled my name.

Walking further into the house I stepped over the feet of the men who laid on our broken down couch fast asleep.  I made my way to the end of the hall to her bedroom. The door was  wide open as she sat on the bed as if she were a queen.

"Hey mama."

Her Hazel eyes scanned me up and down. "How much we make tonight?"

"I..made seven hundred."

"That's it?" She yelled snatching my purse from my arm.

"It's Monday don't nobody come in like that on mondays ma."

I watched as she removed the cash from my purse counting every bill. "Get out my face." 

Dropping my head I turned to walk out of the room. "No!" I closed the door back turning back toward her.

"What?" Ma looked at me with annoyance written on her face.

Walking toward her I swallowed the nerve I had in my throat and stomach. I was tired of her being in control of everything, my every move.

Standing beside her I snatched the money from her hand. "This is MY money I worked for it! I'm tired of you controlling me." I quickly turned toward the door walking out.

I was pulled back by my hair stopping me from walking out of the room. "Get off of me!" I yelled scratching at her hand.

"Listen here! I am yo mother you ungrateful bitch what's yours is mine! You live under my roof!" She yelled.

"Ramona!" A deep voice called out.

Looking up one of the men that slept on the couch now stood in the door way. "Everything alright?"he asked looking down at me.

"Carl I got this go back in the room baby."

His dark eyes looked into mine as he turned walking back into the other room.

Pushing me by the back of my head I fell forward onto the ground hitting my head on the wall. "You think you grown? Get out of my house then! Don't nobody want yo ass here anyway! Fuck you little girl!"

The tears that I thought would have fell didn't fall I stared at the woman that I use to look up to when I was young now she was a complete stranger. The words that Braylen said relayed in my mind.

Maybe he was right...

Ehhh idk how I feel about this chapter but I just wanted to introduce y'all to Trinity Naheem and Braylens little sister.

Y'all feeling her or nah?

Wanna see more of her?

I will be updating either tonight or tomorrow