{31.}

(Continuation of Ramona flashback in chapter 23..)

"I hope you had a good birthday."

"I did, being with you made it even better." I smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, call me when you can okay?"

"Okay." I smiled kissing his cheek before grabbing my box getting out of the car. "Thank you again Rell."

Walking up the street my eyes squint at all of the commotion ahead of me an ambulance truck sat in front of the house mama voice yelling and screaming, carrying the box under my arm I took off running heading to the house.

"Mama! What happened!"

Policemen, the people from the ambulance and neighbors stood around the house making it hard for me to get inside.

"Ma!" I yelled watching as daddy laid on the gurney a white sheet covered his body as mama fell over it as they pushed into the back  of the truck.

"What happened!" I cried yelling and screaming it felt as if I were invisible, no one seemed to answer me.

"He's dead." Ma cried looking over at me. "He died in his sleep."

My heart stopped at that moment hearing those words, my father, my best friend the man who I just saw a few hours ago was now dead and  I would never see him again. It felt as if apart of me seemed to die right along with him.

At that moment I didn't care about any one or anything  I knew I would never be the same.

One Week Later...

Never in my fifeteen years of life had I cried so much, tears never seem to stop falling as I sat next to mama looking at my father for the last time, and watching as they placed him 6feet in the ground.

"Hey boo" Trina gave a soft smile wrapping her arm around mine as we watched them place my daddy into the ground.

My stomach suddenly began to twist and turn a wave of nausea took over my body. "I think I'm gonna be sick." I said covering my mouth with my hand as I ran toward a near by trash can throwing everything I ate this morning back up.

Feeling a pat on my back I could hear mama's soft voice speak but I wasn't paying too much attention. "It's alright baby, let it all out." She softly spoke.

"I feel dizzy."

"There's some water in the car, its probably just because you're overwhelmed with today's event. I understand baby. We'll be heading home soon."

*****

I sat on the edge of the tub my heart quickly beating in my chest. I'd never been as nervous as I am right now. "What does it say?" I asked placing my hands between my tights tapping my foot against the floor.

"Hold on girl." She said grabbing the pregnancy test from the top of the bathroom sink.

"I cant believe I could be pregnant." I shook my head. "My moms gonna kill me."

Trina gave me a look that I couldn't read as she looked at me. "What?" I yelled frustrated and annoyed

"Well believe it, cause you pregnant sis."