{4.}

My boys and I were posted up VIP at Wet Diamond the cities hottest Club that I happen to invest in.

The place was filled with bodies from one end to the other. Unlike a lot of other clubs we made sure nothing would pop off in here. Too much money was put into this club to get shut down or shot up.

We had many undercover niggas that don't play they'll shoot you first and ask questions later if need be. Everybody had to come through detectors before they could come in and I have yet to hear a complaint about it.

I stood high above everybody on the balcony overlooking the crowd that danced to the music blasting throughout the building.

I happily sipped from the bottle of henny that sat in my hand.

"Yoooo ICE this shit lit bruh!" Chi smiled dapping me buzzed off of whatever he was drinking on.

"It is tho!" I dapped him.

I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I grabbed it seeing a text from Brandi. I begged her to come kick it with me so we could celebrate her selling her art.

Brandi was never really the party type she would go to kickbacks and lil parties here and there in high school but she really wasn't one for clubs.

🤘🏽Brandi: I'm here."

Searching around the club I saw her in the crowd by the bar. After getting herself a drink I waved her over she finally looked my way after a few seconds  she made her way toward us.

I watched as she walked up the stairs along with a three other girls with her. I made my way toward her giving her a hug.

"Hey B glad you could make it, I thought you was gone flake out on me."

"I thought about it a few times, you know this isn't my normal scene." She said looking around a bit.

"I know. But I wanted to celebrate you selling yo art work and shit. Why you get a drink I was gone pay for it."

"Oh you did, I told them to put it on yo tab." She smirked wrapping her lips around the straw.

I chuckled shaking my head at her.

"Oh yeah by way this my friend Frances and her sister Raeanne and my other friend that I work with Nia."

"Hey, nice to meet y'all. If y'all want a drink just let me know and I got yall." I said waving down a girl that works here as she came up.

"Oh shit! It's like that well let me get a Adios mothafcluka ." The girl I guess name Frances said excitedly.

"And I'll have a jack and coke." The girl Nia said.

"Make that two." Raeanne added.

"Oou Brandi you did not mention how fine your friend is." Nia smiled biting her lip as she looked me up and down.

I chuckled. "Thank you babygirl, you looking good yourself that dress doing you justice." I smirked.

I was feeling myself tonight. I drank and smoked before I got here wit my bro's and drank more when I got here. A nigga was higher than the sky and drunker than a skunk but I knew how can keep my composer.