{26.}

Tory Lanez Temperature Rising played loudly throughout the shop, the clock on the wall showed that 1pm had arrived, and I had another client coming in another hour.

I didn't work much on Saturday's but I decided to come in for the time being. Finishing cleaning and sanitizing my station I finished preparing for my next client sitting on the chair unwrapping my subway sandwich.

The sound of my phone ringing stoped me from digging in rolling my eyes I grabbed my phone off the charger seeing a FaceTime call from Braylen.

"Was good?" Braylen asked.

"Nun sitting here waiting for my
two o'clock appointment to come in."

"You by yo self?" Braylen asked looking into the screen before looking back in front of
Him.

"For right now, Asia  just left a little while ago to get something to eat." I said speaking on my newest tattoo artist I recently hired.

"I'm on my way heading that way you tryna have a quickie in the shop?"

"Bye Braylen." I laughed biting into the sub.

"I'm just playin...kinda. What you eatin?"

"Subway."

"I want some."

I pointed the sub toward the screen as he bit into the air pretending as If he took a bite. "You silly, what you doin?"

"Driving."

"Hm, where you goin?"

"I gotta check on some things at the trap then head over to the club do some paperwork and Mr.Nelly want me to come by."

"Oh okay, where Aiden?"

"I dropped him off at your parents."

I nodded hearing the bells on the door jingle. "Who that?" Braylen asked being his usual nosey self."

"Prolly Asia coming back, hold on." I stood from my chair standing to my feet.

My heart stopped and fear took over my body. His back was toward me as he locked the door behind himself.

Instantly I dropped to the floor crawling toward  the door to the closet.

"Hello? Anybody here?"

"Brandi." Braylen called.

"Shhh! He's here." I whispered feeling my chest heaving up in down faster than normal.

"Who?"

"Maurice."

~~~

I gave zero fucks as cars blew at me as I made an illegal U turn into the other lane. I swerved in and out of traffic going over the speed limit it didn't take me any time before pulling in front of Brandi shop.

Opening the glove department I grabbed my gun before getting out of the truck. I could see Maurice kicking and knocking things over as his mouth moved as he was speaking.

Placing my hand on the door handle the door didn't budge as it remained shut. Using the pistol grip of the gun I broke the glass unlocking the door from inside.

Blood began to boil as I stared at him, he stood in the middle of the room with his face busted after I beat him with the gun at the strip club.

"Best friend here to save the day again." He laughed .

"Fuck a conversation I'm ready to kill yo ass."
I said as aimed the gun at him.

We stood in front of each other with then guns aimed at each other. I stared into his dark eyes before bullets started flying across the room.

As he tried to aim for my upper body I aimed for the leg shooting him in the knee. As I walked toward him I shot him in the other.

"Ah Fuck!" He cried out.

I stood over him shooting him in the wrist the same hand where his gun was making him drop it. "Ahh!" He yelled.

"That's for doin that grimy ass shit to Brandi, you like to put yo hands on a female huh?"

"Fuck you ICE."

"And I know you had some to do wit my mama house."

"I ain't sayin shit!"

Getting down to his level I placed the gun into his bullet wounds putting pressure on it as he yelled out. "Did you or did you not do that shit?"

He didn't answer for Hollering out in pain did you or did you not nigga!" I yelled putting pressure on the other wound. "Yes! Yes I robbed that old bitch."

Pulling the trigger I shot one last time shooting him in the forehead. I stood over him staring at his lifeless body feeling a small bit of weight off my shoulders.

I felt relieved that Brandi didn't have to keep looking over her shoulders or have anymore sleepless nights worrying about if he would come back. He was dead ain't no coming back from that.

"Brandi...B where you at?" I asked looking around for her.

I turned hearing a door creek walking toward her I held her hand helping her to her feet. "My shop!" She gasped looking at the now trashed place.

"Come on B." I covered her eyes as we walked around Maurice body.

Her shop was ruined everything she had was m thrown on the ground cracked trashed, bullet holes decorated the room.

Helping her into the truck I walked around heading for the passenger seat calling the clean up crew to come to the shop.

Placing the key into the ignition my body felt weak I tried to shake it off but I couldn't shake the feeling I felt cold and tired.

"Braylen!"