{6.}

"So you tellin me you wouldn't smash B?" Chi asked, twisting his lips to the side looking goofy.

"Nah, that's the homie. We been friends since we was kids."

"Yeah, yeah allat friends or not I would be in them guts er' night." Chi laughed.

"Man not once you ain't Neva had a sexual thought about her?" Black asked.

"No, and No how many times do I gotta say it. But I know what I can say..y'all sound hella thirsty right now don't y'all have girls?

"Pshhh! I'm just saying Shordy bad I just don't see how you can just be a homie and not hittin that. That's all I'm sayin." Chi shrugged.

"See, that's the different between y'all and me. Y'all gotta nigga mentality that's how one would think, but when you're a man you don't think like that." I smirked tapping my temple. "It's all a thought process. When y'all become men then you'll know what I'm talking about.

"Yeah ight Mr.man, what about ole girl from the club the other day?"

"Nia? What about her?"

"What y'all doin?"

"Oh nun, she just a arm piece right now ain't nothing really been happening between us not since the club." I shrugged placing the bottle of Budweiser to my lips.

"You smashed didn't you?"

"Once again, men don't tell everything."

"Yo bob the builder body built block head do." Black laughed

"How the fuck you just say all that?" Chi said as I laughed.

"Was it good?" Black asked.

"Hold on! Hold up! Hold up! Y'all owe me money speaking of this club situation. We made a deal and I won pay up!"

"Dang Chi, you just had to speak on it!" Black fussed pulling his wallet out.

"My bad ghee, I thought he forgot." Chi shook his head sliding his hundred on the table.

"Me? Forget about money.. you must be smokin crack."

"Anyway." Chi continued. "How was it wit you and ole girl?"

"Dang Chi, this ain't high school no mo, I don't have to tell you nun. I don't ask about you and yo lady."

"Yeah, you have."

"That was the past, leave that alone."

"Whatever."

Grabbing the controller I started  2K. "Who tryna get smacked?"

The only noise came from Alexa that played Nipsey in the background, Black grabbed the controller as we began to play.

"So you really ain't gone tell us?"

"Damn it Chi, is it really that important to you? After we left the club we went to her crib she gave me head and I hit it for a minute.. you happy?"

"You mean a minute as in 60 seconds?" Chi laughed.

Pausing the game I turned giving him a stale face. "Nigga I'm not you, I don't know how long it was..it was ight nun too special." I shrugged.

"She blowin yo line up yet?" Black asked sparking  a blunt.

"Here and there."

"You lucky, cuz Kai be blowing me UP! I be tryna tell her if I'm not wit her I'm wit y'all clowns but she don't be tryna hear none of that." Black stated.

"See, this  why I'm not tryna be tied down, for that exact reason.  If I didn't ice yo finger then don't ask me about my whereabouts.

"But wit what we do we gotta let out lady's know we coo, it's only fair. Especially now we got one on the way." Chi said.

"Man whatever, as I see it I'm Neva gone be locked down like y'all.. and I'm coo wit it I can come and go as I please and be wit who I want. I'm Gucci."

"Yeah, you Gucci and lonely." Black laughed as Chi joined.

"Akekeke, y'all done? I'm tryna kill y'all in 2K."