{16.}

Ice.

The trap been hectic since getting more product, which meant more money and more problems. The last few weeks I've been home and in the trap with no stops in between. I haven't even seen mama in a few weeks, I'm already knowin she gone be on my ass about it too.

Nia been blowing my line heavy I haven't seen her in a minute either I haven't seen nobody in a minute not even B. But they just gotta understand money need to be made and thats all thats on my mind. I'm not letting anybody stop me from getting my bag.

"Mane where you gettin all this shit from? We should be good on product for damn near a year."

"I know."

"So you just gone ignore my question like that?" He nodded sitting across from me pulling at his chin hairs.

"You my boy and all but I'm not tellin a soul about my connects."

"It's that nigga Paco ain't it?" He snapped his fingers as if he figured it out.

"Aye, Is everything put up?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Yeah everything coo."

"Nigga who you think you are The Godfather or some shit?" Black said walking into the office. "Why you ain't out here workin wit us?"

"Cuz I'm the boss of this empire I supply all this shit thats why, any mo questions?"

"You hear this shit?" Chi laughed tapping Black shoulder.

"Mhm like you some CEO of a trap house nigga you ain't foolin nobody you tryna be like Leo."Black laughed.

"He is!" Chi chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm not tryna be like nobody but myself tryna get this shit through I don't wanna be doin this shit the rest of my life. Where Naheem?"

"Makin moves, but dont change the subject you out he's tryna be like Leo aint you?" Black asked folding his arms across his chest.

Leo was the biggest kingpin in the city any and everybody knew not to fuck wit Leo he was he biggest name in the city he even had lawyers, cops and doctors working with and for him. Leo had been in the game for years since he was a young teen. Leo was like a hood proverb like of sort, no one ever saw him but everyone knew about him. Word around town was he lived in the valley the richest neighborhood and even trapped out of his home no one knew not even his neighbors.

Leo was someone Ice looked up too he wanted his own empire to be as big or bigger than Leo he wanted a name for himself before he got out of the game.. but like everything else it was only a dream.

'That's all Ice use to talk about when we were kids." Black remembered. "Ima be just like Leo." Black impersonated Ice.

"Well we aint kids no more I been came realization that shit aint gone happen to me so might as well forget about that."

"I hear that, well I'm bout to head out." Chi said standing to his feet.

"Ight bruh I'm riding with him we bout to play the game you comin through?"