Prologue: Part I

"Ben! NO!"

Jayden Visa, a teenage Jedi Padawan, awoke from a deep slumber as she heard both that scream and the sound of another hut falling to pieces. That was the voice of one of her masters, Luke Skywalker. He was in trouble, Jayden knew that. She got out of bed, put her Jedi robes on, and went outside. Only to find the most horrifying thing she has ever seen in her life!

The Jedi Temple was on fire! Jayden watched as she saw Ben Solo attacking other Padawans and killing them!

Jayden overheard a conversation between Ben and three other Jedi Padawans, two were male and one was female, there was Aqualish Jedi Padawan Hennix, and the human Jedi Padawans Tai and Voe, who seemed to be confronting Ben.

"Blast it Ben, Why are you doing this!" Tai said, as he held his blue lightsaber in his hands, activated.

"Don't give me that Tai, I'm giving you a chance! I just want to go." Ben told him.

"You really think you are better than the three of us put together? Let's find out!" Voe said, with her green lightsaber in her hands, also activated.

"If we're doing this, I guess let's do it. I'm in." Hennix said, also holding his blue lightsaber, also activated.

That was all Jayden could make out, or at least that's what she thought they were saying. Were they joining Ben? Or was Ben going to kill them? 

"JAYDEN!!!" Someone shouted, It was an older woman, who seemed to be a Jedi Master, just like Luke. It was Fennec Visa, Jayden's mother. they ran up to each other and then they hugged.

"I was wondering if you had been killed!" Fennec said.

"I'm alright." Jayden said.

"Listen Jayden, I need you to run as far away from here as you can!" Fennec said.

"But, Mum, what's happening?" Jayden said, nervously.

"A good question for another time, Now-" Fennec said, before being silenced as a blue lightsaber blade stabbed her in the back! Ben Solo was standing right in front of Jayden, who was shocked that Ben had killed her mother!

"Jayden Visa, I need you to come with me." Ben told her.

Jayden looked at him in disgust and shook her head no, signifying that she did not want to be in any part of Ben's plan.

"I'm not going to hurt you Jayden, I promise." Ben said as her put his hand out, so Jayden could take it..

Jayden began to run away, she saw a small starfighter-like ship when she saw someone in there. It was her sister, Aura.

"Get in Jayden! NOW!" Aura cried.

"After her!" Ben yelled as two other Jedi apprentices started running towards the ship. Those two Jedi were Cantor and Malachi Zondor, two of Jayden's closest friends, but it had seemed that they had been seduced to the dark side as well, just like Ben.

Jayden had no choice but to jump into the ship. However, Cantor and and Malachi weren't fast enough, and the ship took off and jumped into hyperspace, blowing Ben, Cantor, and Malachi back.

"They got away..." Malachi said.

"We weren't fast enough..." Cantor said.

"Oh, next time we see her, She can't get away! We will definitely be stronger!" Ben yelled.

" You're right Ben. She won't get away next time!" Cantor said.

The trio got back up and ran to their starfighters, they took off, and jumped into hyperspace.

Luke Skywalker got out of the rubble of Ben's hut. horrified to see what happened, There were dead bodies everywhere. The only thing he saw that wasn't destroyed was his droid, R2-D2, who beeped sadly.

"Artoo?" Luke said as R2-D2 turned towards him.

"It's time for the Jedi to end..." Luke said in a sad tone. He walked away into his X-Wing, and flew into hyperspace as Artoo began to deactivate, forever.