Chapter 13: The Vision

Jayden Visa woke up, albeit not in her room. She woke up on the steep surface of a rocky hill. As Jayden woke up, she noticed that that the sky was reddish brown and that there was lava everywhere. She had heard of this planet before. It was Mustafar, a hellish mining planet that was once the location of Darth Vader's Castle during the times of the Galactic Empire.

Jayden looked into the distance, and she saw two men, who seemed to be Jedi, fighting. One of them was an older man with auburn hair and the same color beard, a blue lightsaber, and beige Jedi Robes. That was Obi-Wan Kenobi. The other Jedi was the same one who had appeared in the hologram that was stored inside the holocron that Captain Dino gave her, Anakin Skywalker.

Obi-Wan did a backflip, leaping towards a hill. "It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!" he yelled.

"You underestimate my power!" Anakin yelled very angrily. Jayden was confused as she watched. Was this training? But then Jayden realized something,  Anakin looked angry at Obi-Wan, Possibly for something bad that he had done. Could this have been where Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader?

"Don't try it." Obi-Wan said. Anakin then leaped towards Obi-Wan, trying to get on the higher ground of the hill behind Obi-Wan, so he could kill his old master. But Obi-Wan struck Anakin with his lightsaber in midair, amputating his right arm, and both of his legs.

Jayden couldn't watch any longer. The sight of Anakin's limbs being amputated was sickening. Jayden ran as fast as she could for a transport. But then she tripped on a small rock sticking out of the ground, causing her to roll off of the hill and fall into into the lava.

Jayden felt as she was dead. But she wasn't. She was falling through a blue tunnel, similar to lightspeed tunnels that ships flew into when in hyperspace. She then landed in a forest, right behind a ruined temple with vines growing out of it. She then went inside. 

"Connor? Aaron? Draco? Shira? Oberon? AM-76?!" She called for almost every member of the Shield Squadron, But nobody was there. Jayden was alone. But then, her surroundings changed. There were dead bodies everywhere. Jayden ran outside, but what was out there was nothing worse. She saw TIE Fighters burning the forest around her, but then she heard loud mechanical breathing, Jayden then heard the sound of a lightsaber activating. Jayden turned around and saw a tall figure with black armor and a red lightsaber approching her. It was Darth Vader. Jayden tried to run away from Vader but she saw another figure, He looked like a demon, he had red skin with black face tattoos, black robes, cybernetic legs, and a red double-bladed lightsaber. That was Darth Maul.

"Die, Jedi!" Maul said as he threw his lightsaber at Jayden, supposedly killing her.

Jayden woke up once again, she was in a grassy field. She was no longer clad in her grey Jedi robes with a bandolier and her brown jacket. She was now clad in a Jedi Master's robe, similar to what Luke Skywalker wore. However, It was foggy everywhere. She walked around for a little while. But no matter where she went, that same grassy field kept going and going, seemingly for all eternity.

Jayden paused for a second as she saw a figure in the distance. She walked toward the figure and saw that it was her mother, Fennec Visa.

"Mum? Is that you?" Jayden said as she tried to hold back her tears. Jayden hugged Fennec, Fennec hugged her back.

"I was so worried about you!" Fennec responded.

"Where am I? Am I dead?" Jayden said.

"No Jayden, you aren't dead." Fennec said.

"But if you're dead, I'm dead too." Jayden said.

"Jayden, I'm not dead." Fennec responded. Jayden felt confused, She had watched her mother die at the hands of Ben Solo, who was now Kylo Ren, as Luke Skywalker's Jedi Temple was being destroyed. But now, her mother was alive!

"But how? You were impaled by Ben Solo?!" Jayden said.

"Well, Another Jedi saved me, but she was killed shortly thereafter. So, I escaped. to the planet of Ti'kal, where I now reside." Fennec said.

"I've never heard of that place." Jayden said. "Where is it?"

"Ti'kal is the site of one of the first Jedi Temples. Both Master Skywalker and I went to go find these temples." Fennec said.

"Wait, Master Luke is there with you?!" Jayden said, shocked.

"No, He resides of the planet of Ahch-To. Which, he never told me where that is." Fennec said.

"But, how will I be able to find you?" Jayden said. Fennec then gave her a small microchip.

"What is this? How is it supposed to help me find you?" Jayden said, confused.

"It's a map to Ti'kal. Put this in a droid or your ship and the map will guide you." Fennec said as she begun to vanish.

"Mum! Don't go!" Jayden yelled. The grassy plain began to vanish as well as Jayden woke up on the cold floor of her room. She felt the map from her vision that Fennec gave to her, in her hand. 'Impossible...' she thought, She began to hear banging at the door, She knew that it was Connor., wondering what had happened.

"Jayden! Please open the door!" Connor yelled. Jayden walked up to the door and pressed the buttons, revealing Connor standing there. Jayden immediately wanted to tell him about what happened.

"Come in, There's something I need to tell you..." Jayden said, Connor walked into the room and shut the door.