Chapter 29: The FINAL Final Showdown

Connor had caught Fennec's lightsaber with the Force. Jayden got up from the ground looked behind herself, seeing none other than Connor Jade Terranove with the hilt of Fennec's lightsaber in his hand. Cantor also got up and looked behind him. Now that he knew Connor was Force-sensitive, he must not become a Jedi. Connor got into a ready stance and activated Fennec's green lightsaber, Cantor did the same, but he activated his crimson-red lightsaber.

There was a moment of silence between the two. That is until Connor ran toward Cantor, lightsaber in hand. Connor kicked Cantor to the ground, causing Cantor to deactivate and drop his lightsaber. Connor aggressively slashed his saber at him, until Cantor grabbed his lightsaber off of the ground, got up, and then activated it. Both Cantor and Connor began to clash sabers. Another duel had begun.

Jayden ran towards the two of them, wanting to break up the fight. That is until Aaron suddenly appeared behind Jayden, grabbing her arm.

"Don't do that." Aaron said.

"Do what?" Jayden asked.

"Don't follow them. You're going to get yourself killed." Aaron responded. Jayden looked behind her and saw Connor and Cantor fighting on an unstable metal bridge that went over a pool of river flowing with lava.

"You're skills are impressive for a child who just discovered that they can use the Force!" Cantor said as he blocked Connor's swings. "Maybe you can use that power to its true potential!"

"True potential?" Connor asked.

"Yes! Use the dark side of the Force!" Cantor said, smiling.

"I don't care!" Connor said, he swung high at Cantor, who ducked low. Connor swung in the middle, Cantor dodged the slash. Connor swung again, but this time Cantor blocked it with his lightsaber. Cantor did a backflip, jumping over the bridge and onto a piece of land. He landed behing a small lava lake. Connor sprinted towards him, lightsaber in hand. He gripped the hilt with both hands and swung at Cantor once he was close enough. Cantor blocked the attack with his saber. The two of them locked sabers until Connor swung and he slashed off Cantor's hand that held his own lightsaber, causing both the hand and the weapon to fall in to the lava lake. Cantor fell to the ground, falling behind the lava lake. Cantor screamed in pain as he gripped where his hand once was. Connor deactivated his lightsaber and began to yell at Cantor.

"YOU KILLED FENNEC, CAPTAIN DINO, OBERON, AND SHIRA! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR ALL OF THAT! HOW DOES IT FEEL!" Connor yelled.

"I HATE YOU!" Cantor yelled at the top of his lungs.

"You killed them all...." Connor said as a tear ran down his cheek. "You're a monster!"

Cantor's cape was caught in the lava lake, and it started to catch on fire. The fire spread to all other parts of Cantor's body. All of Cantor's black hair began to burn off, followed by parts of his grey robes. Cantor screamed in pain as he was slowly burning to death. Connor watched him burn. Instead of helping him, he just walked away and hooked Fennec's lightsaber to his belt, ignoring Cantor's screams of pain. Cantor painfully and sucessfully stood up from the ground. However, Cantor was still burning. He ended up walking a few steps towards the unstable bridge before falling to the ground, almost dead.

Darth Blaze's transport shuttle arrived on a hill near the lava lake. Two First Order Stormtroopers got out of the shuttle, followed by Darth Blaze himself. They saw Cantor's lifeless and severely burned body laying on the ground.

"Cantor's over there!" Blaze told the Stormtroopers. "He's still alive..."

"Sir, what do we do?" one of the Stormtroopers said.

"Grab him and get a medical capsule. Immediately!" Blaze said. The two stormtroopers went down and grabbed Cantor's body and lugged it towards the ship. Once they got him in the shuttle, they put Cantor on a bed and put a breathing mask on him as the shuttle took off and jumped to hyperspace.