Epilogue

1 MONTH LATER

More Stormtrooper recruits and cadets lined up at the Command Center on Ilum, also known as Starkiller Base. Kylo Ren, General Hux, General Pryde, Darth Blaze, and the new Stormtrooper commander known as Phasma, and a fully recovered Cantor were all there watching these Stormtroopers line up in single-file lines. Something was different about Cantor, he now had a new look with no hair and red face tattoos over his eyes. Cantor's new look has been associated with the Sith culture for centuries, although the Sith had been long gone by now, both Kylo, Cantor, and Blaze all revived the culture in different ways.

As the First Order's leadership watched the new Stormtrooper recruits arrive to Starkiller Base, Kylo Ren began to realize something, The First Order would become the new Galactic Empire someday. Kylo would become what his grandfather, Anakin Skywalker, otherwise known as Darth Vader, could not.

Kylo also heard metal clanking-like footsteps coming from behind the stage. "Perhaps, I could assist you..." someone had said behind Kylo. Kylo turned around to see a tall robotic cyborg who looked like a cyborg version of Darth Vader. It looked to be about seven feet tall, and the cyborg had six arms, four of which were hidden, and it had a black cape with red outlines, plus what looked like six lightsabers attached to the cape.

"Captain Xerox... It would be an honor for you to join us..." Phasma said as she walked up to Xerox.

"Good... now we can crush both the Jedi and the Resistance, once and for all!" Xerox said.

It was night on the planet of D'Qar. At the Resistance base, Nothing was active because every Resistance member was asleep, aside from their leadership. In the woods that were nearby the base, The Jedi known as Jayden Visa ran as fast as she could through these dark and unsettling woods. However, Jayden could not see due to her visor helmet she had on her head, she only had to rely on the Force to guide her. She heard footsteps coming toward her, Jayden lifted her visor and saw her new apprentice, Connor Jade Terranove, standing there with his visor above his eyes like Jayden. Connor held his new green lightsaber, which belonged to Jayden's mother, Fennec Visa, before him. Jayden did not hesistate. She activated her sky-blue lightsaber and ran towards Connor and started slashing at him. Connor blocked all of these attacks by going high, low, and in the middle. That is until Jayden kicked Connor in the stomach to the ground, causing him to fall and deactivate his lightsaber.

"Nice moves." Connor said.

"Should I go harder next time?" Jayden said with her hand out.

"If you want me to progress through my training, then, yeah." Connor responded as Jayden pulled him up to the ground.

Draco, Aaron, and AM-76 watched from the distance. They were amazed that Connor was advancing so fast in his training with Jayden.

"Draco, do you think that Connor will be an amazing Jedi just as Fennec was and Jayden is now?" Aaron said.

"I think he will." Draco said, watching Connor and Jayden train once again. AM-76 began to notice a bright light coming from a ship that was landing on the ground from the night sky. The little droid ran up to it and noticed that this ship was none other than the Razor, which was thought to be destroyed just before the Battle of Malu. AM-76 beeped loudly and happily as it saw the Razor land. 

Draco and Aaron also saw the Razor land and ran up to the ship. Connor and Jayden even stopped their training as they dropped their visor helmets on the ground as they ran toward the Razor. The Shield Squadron watched as the ship's hatch opened, revealing a young man with short black hair, dark skin, and a blue jacket with a green shirt underneath walk out of the hatch. A young woman with brown hair and a tight and black leather jumpsuit followed him.

Draco immediately knew who these people were. Oberon Takin and Shira Daheli. "Oberon? Shira? Is that you?" he asked, completely astonished.

"It's us." Shira said.

"B-But... How in blazes are you two alive?! I thought you all were killed back on Malu!" Connor yelled. He was shocked that Oberon and Shira were still alive.

"Come inside the ship. Then we'll tell you." Oberon said. The entire Shield Squadron walked into the Razor as it began to fly off into the sky and then into hyperspace. The Shield Squadron had been reunited.