Chapter 5: Are You a Jedi?

Connor woke up in a bed that was in a small hut, the hut was made out of sandstone, it only contained a window, a door, the small bed that he was in, and a furnace. He could tell that he was no longer in Quasar City from how it looks outside the windows. But he did see a young woman with brown hair and grey robes and legging. She seemed to be about 16 years old, and she was cooking at the furnace. She must have brought him into her home to recover.

"Wh-Where am I?" Connor asked her.

"You're safe!" the girl said.

Connor started to question who this mysterious girl was and where he was. Was this girl a First Order spy? Or was she a random local who just happened to see him collapse on the ground and wanted to take care of him?

"Who are you?" Connor asked.

"My name is Visa, Jayden Visa." Jayden said.

"Connor Jade Terranove." Connor said as he began to get out of bed and stand up.

"It's good to meet you." Jayden said as they shook hands. 

AM-76 came rolling towards him, chirping in happiness. Connor pat AM-76 on the head. But Connor noticed something hanging around Jayden's neck. It was a necklace with a red kyber crystal attached to it. He couldn't stop looking at it.

"What are you looking at?" Jayden said.

"That necklace..." Connor said.

"What about it?" Jayden said.

"It has a kyber crystal hanging from it. Connor said. "My parents told me about those things. They told me that they used to power the Jedi's lightsabers." But then, Connor noticed something hanging on her belt, it looked too elaborate and vibrant to be a flashlight. He started to wonder if Jayden Visa is or once was a Jedi herself!

"Yeah, my father gave that to-" Jayden said, before she noticed Connor staring at something hanging on her belt.

"Okay, What the h*ll are you looking at now?!" Jayden yelled.

"Is that a lightsaber?" Connor asked.

"Um, No? That's a flashlight! What makes you think that?!" Jayden said. However, Connor knew that she was lying.

"Tell me the truth!" Connor said, angrily.

Jayden was nervous. she began to sweat, nobody ever asked her if she was a Jedi, as she only kept this secret to herself. She looked at Connor, who had his arms crossed with a concerned expression on his face.

"O-okay! F-fine! I am a Jedi!" Jayden said. "Just don't go around and tell anybody, okay?!"

"I knew it! I knew it!" Connor yelled in excitement! "I knew you were a-"

"We have finally found you, Jayden Visa!" someone said, interrupting Connor. 'Was this a Stormtrooper?' he thought. Jayden, AM-76, and Connor turned around to see who had approached them. There was a man standing there. he looked to be only about five years older than Jayden. He had dark brown hair, a brown and grey outfit, and a large battle scar over his face. Jayden and Connor stood there confused. They had no idea who this man was and what he wanted.