Chapter 6: The Shield Squadron

"What do you want from us?" Jayden asked. She was confused. She thought she was ready to be captured. So Connor drew his blaster and pointed it toward him.

"Kid! Please put your weapon away! I-I mean you no harm!" the man said as he put his hands up.

"Stacy back!" Connor yelled. "I'm warning you!"

"Just put them away!" the man said.

"Look," Connor said as he put away his blaster, the man lowered his hands as well. "We don't know you. Now, can you please tell us who you are?"

"My name is Draco Frierza." Draco said. "And Jayden Visa, I know your secret."

Jayden was shocked, she began to question how this 'Draco Frierza' knew her secret that she had kept only to herself for almost two years. She never told anyone that she is the last of the Jedi religion. But she started to realize, could Draco be a First Order spy and that Kylo Ren, Cantor, or Darth Blaze had told him that she is a Jedi? Or had he heard rumors about the last of the Jedi hiding out on the desert planet of Quasar?

"What secret?" Jayden asked him.

"You're a Jedi, aren't you? I've heard rumors that the last of the Jedi, Jayden Visa, was still alive and that she was hiding somewhere in this system, and it seems that rumors are true." Draco said.

"You are right, I am a Jedi!" Jayden said as she pulled out her lightsaber and activated it, revealing a glowing blue blade before deactivating it shortly after. Connor smiled at Jayden as she said that.

"Are you here with anyone?" Connor said. "Or are you here alone?"

"I have a crew." Draco said. "Just follow me." Draco then walked away, with Connor, AM-76, and Jayden following them.

They arrived at a nearby and small plateau, a ship was on it. It looked like a combination between a Corellian freighter and an old Alderaanian freighter with red stripes on it.

"This ship is called the Razor! It's one of the fastest ships in the galaxy." Draco said.

 "Reminds me of the Millennium Falcon." Connor said.

"Please don't invoke that name kid." Draco said. "My crew and I used to be a part of Han Solo's crew. However, we got separated on a mission to Twon Ketee to capture Rathtars for King Prana, and we haven't seen each other since." Draco then sighed. "I still have bad memories from that mission." he continued. "Anyways, this ship is home to the Shield Squadron."

"Shield Squadron?" both Connor and Jayden said. AM-76 then said those words that Connor and Jayden said, but in distorted beeps.

The doors of the ship started to open, revealing one male and one female. The male had brown skin, short black hair, and a blue and green outfit. The female had brown hair, caucasian skin, and a tight black jumpsuit with boots of the same color.

"You're finally back Draco!" the male said.

"Hey Oberon, how was waiting on the ship?" Draco said.

"Orders from a crew member to stay on the ship was very boring, and you're in trouble!" Oberon said.

"I'm in trouble? Well then, what's my punishment?" Draco asked.

"Oberon told me that your punishment is to clean the ship, You gotta clean it from top to bottom, side to side." she said.

"Shira, are you kidding me?! That's crazy!" Draco said, completely dumbfounded. He looked away from Oberon Takin and Shira Daheli and then he looked behind himself, he had completely forgot that Connor and Jayden were still behind him. They never did walk away or do anything. They just stood there, trying to hold back laughter from what they had just heard.

"Wait a second! Were you two listening to that conversation this entire time?!" Draco said.

"We were." Connor said as Jayden nodded. 

"Was the droid listening as well?!" Draco said. 

AM-76 beeped in agreement.

"I-I think that's a yes." Jayden said. 

Draco facepalmed. He looked at Oberon and Shira again, he felt embarassed. But then, a large group of pirates came out of nowhere and started to detain all of them. These pirates were the members of Captain Dino Druce's Rebel Cell, but the Shield Squadron didn't know what they wanted from them, but they knew that this wasn't good.