"Hold my hoops"

Unedited*

"Braden?" I said, the tears beginning to pool in my eyes. His face dropped.

"Baby I can explain," he claimed while buttoning up his dress shirt. I shook my head and the tears were definitely falling fast.

"What? That you're screwing some girl in the bathroom, during my best friend's wedding?" I said in disgust. He closed his mouth fast and began fumbling out words I didn't care to hear.

Before I could even grasp what I was doing, I pounced at the bitch behind Braden. I punched her face and she screamed in pain as I had her pinned her down to the ground. Her nails dug into my arm, but at this point I didn't care. Braden grabbed my waist and tried to pull me off of her, but my elbow collided with his nose. I knew it hurt because I heard him groan and then he let me go.

"You whore," I spat as I slammed her head against the floor "You are a homewrecking bitch!" By now I pulled her out into the hallway and there was a crowd of people surrounding us.

"Lucy! What are you doing!" I heard Jenna scream at me. I looked back at her and realized that I'm most likely ruining her night, but before I could stop the blonde bimbo slapped my face.

"It takes two to tango you bitch!" she yelled and slapped me again. My cheek was stinging and before I could retaliate, some grabbed me by the waist to separate the both of us.

I began to kick and tried to wiggle myself from the person's grip. As we got further from the crowd, I saw Braden go and help the blonde up. He had blood dripping from his nose, and I noticed there was blood dripping down the blonde's forehead.

As we left the room, I screamed, "I hope I popped your fake tit." Her mouth fell open and people started snickering. The person who was holding me started laughing.

"It's not funny," I mumbled under my breath as the person walked us into a more secluded area. The person then let me go and when i faced him my breath stopped.

He was hot. Like Greek God type hot. Before I could even say a word he came closer to me.

"Where does it hurt?" he asked. I could feel his breath in my face and it had a faint smell of mint gum. I pointed to where the bitch clawed her nails in my upper arm. He grabbed my arm and before I could protest, he began to wipe the blood off my arm with his white handkerchief.

"No," I said, " You don't have to, it doesn't hurt that bad and I don't want to ruin your handkerchief." My words fumbled and he smiled.

"I think it's a little too late for that, " he then lifted his now red handkerchief. I brought my head down into my hands and groaned. Why does the world hate me so much?

The doors to the room were busted open, and I looked up to see an angry Jenna and a sad looking Will.

"What the hell Lucy?" she yelled at me, in frustration. Before I could explain she kept going, "It's my wedding night and you had to beat up someone in the bathroom for god knows what," she ran her hand through her hair. "We aren't in high school anymore! You can't go and beat up poor girls for no reason."

"I beat her up because she was screwing Braden in the bathroom stall!" I yelled back at her. Her face dropped and she immediately came over and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry," she fixed my hair out of my face, "I didn't know. I'm sorry for yelling." I sniffled and then her face turned with anger, "Will, hold my hoops, i'm about to beat a bitch up." She began to take her rose gold colored hoops out of her ears and Will began to panic.

I grabbed Jenna's arm, " No, I've already done enough damage." She nodded and then walked back over to Will to retrieve her earrings. They left the room and I was left with the guy who was tending to my arms, finished cleaning up.

"It's nothing too bad," he said, " you wont need stitches, but damn she dug deep." I smiled and laughed. He helped me off the table I was sitting on and I thanked him. He went to the sink in the room and washed his hands when i noticed the bottle of Vodka sitting on top of the mini fridge.

I walked over and picked up the bottle, "Hey let me get you a drink for your services." He turned off the sink and faced me. He nodded and grabbed the two paper cups that were sitting on the counter.

He walked over and stuck them out so I could fill them up. I filled both of them up to the top and he smiled.

"Woah. Easy there tiger," he laughed as he gave me my cup. I laughed and he spoke again, "it would look like you're trying to get me drunk." I laughed again and shook my head while taking a large sip out of my cup. It burned going down my throat, but I didn't care. After tonight's events, I was eager to get myself drunk.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked me, taking a sip from his own cup. I laughed and slid down the wall to sit down. He sat down beside me and looked my way.

"Well I met him during freshman year of college..."

A/N
So who's the mystery guy?? Next chapter coming soon. Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)