"Not the time Charlie!"

Unedited*

Harrison let go of me and we both turned to Jenna, who was standing in the doorway with her mouth hanging wide open.

    "Jenna I can expl-"

    "Ah ah ah," she said holding her hands up, "Nope don't want to know." I closed my mouth, "But I do want to know why I found this in your purse," she said, holding up a picture.

    My heart stopped, the blood rushing from my face. It was my sonogram that I had slipped in my purse weeks ago. I couldn't get the words out before she spoke again.

    "Are you pregnant?" she questioned, her eyes looking like a mix of sadness and happiness. I nodded and looked down, "Oh baby," she ran over to me and hugged me. I couldn't tell her that the baby daddy was standing right next to us. He didn't want his family to know, especially Kimberly and Jenna.

    She let me go and wiped the tears away off my face, "Do you know who the father is?" I nodded again not wanting to say anything because I was scared I would slip and give away his name. I could tell in her eyes that gears were running through her brain, trying to process everything.

    "Is it Braden?" she asked.

    "Oh hell no," I said quickly, "No. God no." Her face relaxed and she looked over to Harrison.

    "Harry," she said in an irritated tone, "Why the hell are you still here?"

    "One I hate when I get called that, and two because i can," he said giving her a glare.

    "Well this is Lucy's business not yours so leave," she said returning the glare. You could feel the tension between them. I don't think they hate each other just sibling feuds.

    "It's fine if he's in here," I said, breaking their staring contest.

Jenna's face began turning red, "It's not his business!" She was starting to get louder and I heard Kimberly yell from the living room.

Before I could say anything Harrison began yelling, "Actually it is my business Jenna!" he hissed, "Especially when it concerns MY baby!"

Jenna's jaw dropped and she looked at me, "His baby?"

"Yeah! MY baby. So get the hell out of my way so we can leave," He shoved past her when he ran into Kimberly, who was standing in the doorway. His whole demeanor dropped. Behind Kimberly was everyone else stiff as boards, taking in what they had just heard

"She's pregnant?" Kimberly asked, her voice shaking.

"Mom," Harrison said, "I can-"

"No," she said. I could hear the sadness in her voice, "You should leave. Both of you," she looked over at me, "I have to explain what just happened to your younger siblings." He stood there for a second and then started walking away.

Everyone's eyes looked in my direction. Charlie was standing beside his mom with a huge smile on his face.

"Now I wanted you to be a part of the family because of me, not him," he said smiling.

Everyone yelled, "Not the time Charlie!" He threw his hands up and walked away, but not before giving me a wink.

-----

    The drive to Harrison's apartment was tense and silent. When we walked into his apartment I threw my heels off and went straight to his couch. He walked into the kitchen and came into the living room with three beers.

    "Sorry about everything," I said quietly, sitting up. He sat down beside me and took a long sip out of the brown bottle.

    "I'm not mad at you," he said looking over to me, "It wasn't your fault." I let out a breath of relief.

    "I'm still sorry," I scooted closer to him, adjusting myself so I was sitting on my legs.

    "I know," he said, a small smile playing on his face, "But Jenna started getting annoying, so I kind of went off." I laid my head on his shoulder smiling.

    "Yeah, she can get annoying, but I still love her," I stated. I understand why she was getting angry, so I can't blame her. We sat there in silence, the only noise being made was Harrison taking small sips of his beer.

    Next thing I know Harrison rushes off the couch and disappears into the kitchen. He later reappears with the same box he had when he picked me up from my place. I never noticed that he had grabbed it from out of his car when we got here.

    "Here," he said, handing me the box, "I got you something." I looked up at his blue eyes and looked back at the gift.

    "You didn't have to," I said. He really didn't have to get me anything considering we barely know each other. "You barely know me and I didn't even get you any-" His lips cut me off. He kissed me softly before pulling back.

    "Just open it," he was smiling now. I nodded, my cheeks flushed, and looked at the box. I began ripping off the reindeer wrapping paper.

The box was smaller and I lifted the top off, setting it behind me. There was tissue paper covering the gift and I unfolded it to find a piece of clothing.

    Did he really think I was this small, i'm pregnant for goodness sake. I lifted up the clothing out in front of my face to find that it was not for me, but for the baby.

I laughed as I read "I'm daddy's fastest swimmer" in black letters on the front of the onesie.

    I bursted out into laughter and looked over to see Harrison giving me a toothy grin.

    "Do you like it?" he questioned.

I put the onesie down in my lap and smiled, "I do. Very cute." I picked the onesie back up and examined it some more.

"When did you get this?" I asked him.

"Oh," he said, rubbing his hand over his face, "I got it last week when I went shopping for my family." I nodded and smiled.

"Well it's very cute," I smiled.

I gave him a hug. He pushed me back slightly before pulling me closer to him. His eyes looked down at my lips in lust and got very close to me.

My lips touched his impatiently, and then something started to vibrate. He let me go and pulled out his phone from his jean pockets. He stood up and ran to his room quickly before coming back out in a white coat and blue scrubs.

"It's work," he said grabbing his keys off the key hook, "Stay the night?" I nodded and he smiled, "I'll be back in the morning. Get some sleep." He opened the door and looked back at me before leaving.

"Goodbye Luce."

"Goodbye Harry," I said. As he closed the door I noticed something.

He had a smile on his face when I called him Harry.

A/N

Me writing this chapter

Don't hate Jenna!! But now Harrison's family knows the big news

Don't hate Jenna!! But now Harrison's family knows the big news. Did you expect them to find out this way?? Anyway, next chapter coming soon. Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)