"You had sex at MY wedding!"

Unedited*

Jenna was sitting on my couch, staring at me. Her eyes burned into my skin as I sat in the arm chair. Will was sitting beside her picking at his fingers, looking like he would rather be anywhere, but here. We had been sitting here in awkward silence for ten minutes.

"So," I said clasping my hands together, "Where do we start?" Jenna looked over to Will and shoved his arm to get his attention.

"Why'd you screw my brother?" Will said in a flat tone. Jenna rolled her eyes at his lack of enthusiasm.

"I didn't know he was your brother," I said, "And we were both shitfaced."

Will stood up, "Ok now we can leave." Jenna pulled his arm, throwing him back down, "Nevermind."

"Lucy," Jenna said, "Since Will doesn't seemingly care-"

"I don't," he spit out.

"Shut up please," she said looking at him and then directing her attention back to me, "Why did you have sex with him?"

"We were both drunk and my boyfriend just cheated on me and I needed to forget." Her mouth opened in shock.

"You had sex at MY wedding!" she screamed out while Will's mouth grew into a small smile.
"I need a drink," Will mumbled out watching his wife throw a fit.

"Uh, that's the last time I remember, well I don't remember much that happened after the vodka at all," I rambled out. I needed a drink too, but i can't because of the baby.

"Lucy!" Will said, "Slow down before you make Jenna's head explode."

"R-right," I stuttered out. Jenna's face was a mixture of pissed and even more pissed.

"Well," Will said, "Congratulations on the baby. Let me know when you and my brother tie the knot," he winked at me.

"We're not getting married," I yelled out. I shook my head in disgust. I was not getting married because I got pregnant.

"Thanks for letting us come and talk," Jenna intervened, changing the subject, "Text me later so we can go ahead and plan a baby shower." Will and I both gave her a confused look.

"You were just mad at me like ten minutes ago," I said. She gave me a smile and a small laugh.

"Yeah," she said, "But I'll be fine." She smiled and walked over to my front door. Will stood up, confused and walked over to me.

"I swear she is bipolar," he whispered over to me.

I laughed and smiled, "Don't let her hear you say that or you may not be able to have children." He nodded, giving me a thumbs up, and walked towards Jenna. I waved goodbye to the both of them as they let themselves out.

  After I heard the door shut I flopped down on my couch and went to sleep.

------

    I haven't spoken to Harrison in a week. Jenna, on the other hand, has been texting me non stop about things for a baby shower, which I do not want what so ever. The printer beeped in the teachers' lounge and I started to get all of my things together.

    I managed to walk out of the teachers lounge with my hands full. I had a stack of papers, books and to top it off, my small cup of coffee that had more sugar than coffee. The kids were at recess and Taylor had offered to watch them for me since it was our first day back, and so I could get some work done.

    When I made it to my classroom I noticed there was an orange envelope on my desk. I walked over and sat my things carefully down and picked up the envelope. The only thing it had written on it was my name.

    I cautiously ripped the top off and pulled out what seem to be pictures. My eyes scanned the pictures before I noticed that it was pictures of me in my house.

   I flipped through the pictures of me cleaning my kitchen, laying with Paul, working, and even some of when Jenna and Will came over. When I reached the last pictures I dropped them.

    Before I could freak out, Taylor walked in the room. She was still wearing her signature bright pink coat that perfectly coordinated with her dark skin.

    "Hey!" She said, following behind the kids while they went to their desks. She gave me a weird look, "What's wrong?" I didn't say anything and she walked over to my desk. Her eyes went wide as she looked at my desk.

    "No fu-" she said.

    "Kids present," I cut her off.

    She nodded, "Right! No fudging way!" I gave her a stern look looking around the kids making sure none of them just heard that. She picked up the last picture and examined it.

    "I don't know what to do," I said, "This has never happened to me before!"

  "You need to call the police," she stated, setting the picture back down on my desk. I looked at the picture. It was a picture of Harrison getting naked, with another woman.

  There was someone watching and following me, and Harrison. I couldn't look at the pictures anymore, so I stacked them into a neat pile and slid them back in the envelope.

   All of my kids were sitting in their seats waiting patiently for me. I grabbed the envelope and put in one of my desk drawers under a stack of papers.

  "Ok kids," I yelled out, getting all of their attention. "Who's ready to do some reading?"

------

    I was sitting at my desk with my phone sitting in front of me. I just got off the phone with the police department, who said they would be acting immediately.

    Now the only thing I had left was calling Harrison about everything. I picked up my phone, the bright screen illuminating my face, and tapped in my passcode. I clicked the green icon and slid up until I reached Harrison's name.

    My eyes stared at his name until I hesitantly clicked it. I lifted the phone to my ear and listened as the harsh ring buzzed in my ear. The ringing kept going and I was about to hang up when the line clicked.

    "Hello," a tired voice said.

    "Hey Harrison," I said in a cheery tone, "It's Lucy."

    "I knew that," he said back, "You're saved in my phone."

    "Oh," I said back. Before I could continue he started talking.

    "What did you call about?" He questioned, "Is it something to do with the baby? Because I can leave work if you need me to."

    "No," I reassured him, "The baby is fine and dandy. I actually need to talk to you," I heard people in the background, "In private." He mumbled something in the background like he wasn't paying attention.

    "I'm working until six tonight," he said, "So you can come over around six thirty if that is ok with you."

    "Yeah," I said, "That's good."

    His voice faded, "Anything else?"

"No," I mumbled. The line went dead and I put my phone face down on my desk. I looked down at my wrist and the small screen of my smartwatch lit up, telling me the time.

   Three hours until I have to see Harrison and tell him everything.

A/N
My spring break has officially begun!!! I made a Pinterest board for the story, so go check it out to see who've I'm imagining as my characters. (I've linked it in my bio). Next chapter coming soon!! Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)