"I wasn't talking about your dick!"

Unedited*

My eyes were closed and I could feel the warmth of the sun on my face. My head was pounding, and began to wonder how much I drank last night. I opened my eyes and turned over in the bed, colliding with a person. A naked person. I jumped out of the bed pulling the white sheet in tow to cover up myself. I didn't have to look to notice that I was naked.

   "What the hell," I yelled out, not caring if i woke him up. I looked around the room and found our clothes all over the place. I started to gather my clothes, while internally freaking out because i'm pretty sure i had sex with a complete stranger.

   "Can someone turn off the light," a deep voice groaned from the bed. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him, finally noticing that nothing was covering his.... Manly parts. I opened that closet and grabbed the spare blanket that was sitting on the shelf.

   "Here," I said as I threw the blanket on his lap.

He grunted and sat up, "Thanks, but I don't think that is going to cure my massive headache." He looked at me and smiled, "Well didn't we have some fun last night."

My face went blank and I was freaking out on the inside. I started fumbling with my clothes, eager to leave before Jenna found out I just had my first one night stand.

He hopped out of bed wrapping the blanket around his waist and headed my way, "Stop panicking," he grabbed my lace panties and held them up with his finger. "I think these belong to you." I snatched it from his hand and he laughed.

"It's not funny," I rubbed my hands across my face, "I've never done this. Jenna is going to kill me, and then ask me about how it was. Oh God, I don't even know your name." I kept rambling while getting dressed and the guy was smiling the whole time.

"It's Harrison," he said, sitting at the edge of the bed while I fixed my hair in the mirror.

"What?" I questioned back, confused on what he was saying.

"My name, it's Harrison," he replied back getting off the bed and grabbing his boxers. I watched him and oh sweet baby Jesus did he have a nice body. I may not remember much from last night, but I know I had some great sex.

"Lucy, I know I have a nice body, but you don't have to stare at it like I'm a piece of steak and you're the wolf."

I closed my mouth and looked into his eyes, "Cocky much?" I questioned.

"Yeah actually, I have a pretty big di-"

"Oh shut up I wasn't talking about your dick," he had a playful smirk growing on his face. "I'm going to leave before you make it awkward."

"Me? Awkward? You're the one who brought up my di-"

I cut him off again, "I'm leaving, goodbye. See you never again, Harrison," I waved at him as I walked out of his hotel room. He followed me out, but stayed in the doorway.

"Goodbye!" he screamed out, probably waking up the other hotel guests, "See you never again, Lucy!" I kept walking faster.

When I made it to my room, I threw my things on the counter and collapsed on the bed and closed my eyes for just a few more hours of sleep

••••

   My eyes were closed when my phone started ringing. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and answered who was calling me.

  "Hello?" I said tiredly.

   "Lucy! Oh my gosh i've been calling all night," I heard Jenna say frantically, "where have you been?"

   "Oh I don't know, asleep!" I laid up in the bed and stretched as i heard her scoff.

   "This is no time to joke, I thought you died or something," she said. I heard Will tell her to leave me alone.

   "I'm fine," I reassured, not knowing if it was for her or me, "After everything that happened last night, I just want to lay in bed and eat ice cream."

   "Oh baby i'm so sorry! I'm gonna come over as soon as I can and we can eat ice cream and cry together!"

   I laughed, "No! You have a honeymoon to enjoy! I'll be fine. I have Paul and netflix!"

   She huffed and I heard Will tell her to hurry up, "I still can't get over the fact that you named your cat Paul instead of Jenna," I smiled because he hated my cat, "Anyways, I have to go. Don't get a spray tan, don't dye your beautiful red hair, and do NOT pierce your nipples or something because you're sad. I'm a phone call away."

  "I promise," I heard Will tell her it was time to go, "Love you, have a safe trip!"

    "Love you too!" she said and then the line went dead.

    I flopped back onto my pillow and sighed. Two months without my best friend was going to be tough. Will's family was "comfortable", as he likes to put it, with money so they decided two months all over Europe was the best for a honeymoon. I dreamed of getting married to Braden. We had been together since we were both eighteen and he threw away five years of my time.

I decided I needed to stop thinking about him and closed my eyes, not even realizing that I was falling asleep again.

A/N

I know it's a slow start, but so much is coming in the next few chapters!!! Next chapter coming soon. Comment and Vote!!
Hoped you enjoyed lovies :)