"Where did you get that one?"

Unedited**

Harrison's POV:
Standing alone with Lucy's parents was not how I thought this would turn out. Her mom stormed after her, but was slammed by the door which pissed her off more than she already was. I made my way to the door, but before I could even open the door my pager went off.

Well isn't this great?

"Shit," I mumbled, pulling out the small black device from my pocket. Meredith and Robert both looked at me with confused looks.

"I have to go to the hospital," I said to the both of them, "Can you tell Lucy that I will be back as soon as I can." Robert nodded as Meredith continued to give me a deathly stare. She was definitely happy about this whole situation. Note the sarcasm.

I ran down Will's front porch steps and to my car. Pulling my car keys out of my pocket, I jerked the driver door open. Before I left I looked at the house. Robert and Meredith were still standing on the porch and by the looks of it, they were discussing something.

I backed out of the driveway onto the smooth pavement of the road, thinking about her. The drive to the hospital wasn't as hectic as I assumed it would have been. The roads were relatively free of traffic which was even more shocking.

By the time I got to the hospital she hadn't left my mind. When she ran inside, tears brimmed her hazel colored eyes. I wanted to yell at her parents for being complete dicks to her, but I knew she would hate me more than she already does.

The hospital was packed and more busy than usual. Going as fast as I could, I threw my scrubs on and headed to where I was needed.

"Hey Harrison!" Someone yelled from behind me. I turned to see Elise walking in my direction, holding a clipboard.

"Hey El," I said, walking faster to the operating room.

The picture that Lucy showed me was actually of me and Elise. I didn't want her asking questions so I just told her It was Corie. It worked, but then I immediately regretted it when she just up and left.

"Are you busy tonight?" she said seductively, her manicure hands rubbing along my arm.

"I'm busy right now if you can't see," I said, causing her hand to drop, "I'll talk to you on my break." A smile creeped up on her face and she nodded. I turned my back to her and continued to the operating room.

Once I scrubbed in, I walked in to find Dr. Hawkins talking to his assistant about the surgery. He mumbled something to his assistant and then walked over to me.

"You were almost late," he told me, "Again."

"I know," I said walking over to the operating table, "Family drama."

He didn't say anything and walked over to the other side of the patient and started speaking, "Shall we begin?"

------

The surgery took around six hours and it was brutal. It was around seven and I was exhausted. I was grabbing my phone out of my locker. I had three missed calls and a text from Will. They were probably about Lucy, so I went to call him back when I was pushed back. My lips were attacked by warm ones and manicured hands roamed my body.

It was Elise. My hands reached her hips and I pushed her against the wall. Our kisses were hungry and getting more forceful as the minutes went by.

My tongue slid across hers, asking for entrance. I felt her hands lower further down until she reached the him of my scrub pants. That's when I stopped and pulled away from her.

"What's the matter baby?" she said, her eyes wide and cheeks flushed. I shook my head and picked up my phone that I had dropped. I opened up the phone app and went to click Will's name before Elise spoke again.

"Then why did you stop?" she said irritated. Why did I stop? We have had sex before, so why did I stop?

"We are at work," I said to her, going back to my phone. She scoffed and walked away from me. It got quiet as I proceeded to go through my recent calls.

"Was I just one of your fuck-and-go's?" she asked me, breaking the silence.

"No El," I said, placing my phone in the pocket of my scrubs.

"We had sex one time, " I stated which made her face drop, "But that doesn't mean we can't do it again." We did have sex, and a few stolen kisses here and there, but I wouldn't mind doing it again.

"I think I was just one of your fuck-and-go's. I was just a one night stand to you," she mumbled, "I'm not stupid Harrison. I noticed the other day that you went to the recovery ward. For some girl." I glanced at her, confused.

"She is a family friend," I said. It was kind of true, but I was not ready to drop the fact that it's the mother of my kid to the woman I'm sleeping with.

"So you're not the father of her kid?" Well fuck. She noticed my face which confirmed what she asked, "That's what I thought. You are aware that I was her nurse. That's what my job is." Double fuck.

Before I could say anything she got up and started to walk out. She opened the door and turned back to me, "If you can't be honest with me then stay the fuck away from me."

I smiled, "Where did you get that one?"

"I hate you right now so please stop," she told me, holding up her hand. She walked and yelled out Pinterest and I noticed she had a mixture of a smile and scowl on her face.

Once the door clicked closed I pulled out my phone. I noticed that I had a text from Lucy. She never texted me. I slid my finger across the screen and opened up her message.

Lucy Goosie: fuck you

Me: what are you talking about?
     Not delivered

  Did she block me? I go to my recent calls to go and call her....

I drop my phone. She heard my conversation with Elise.

A/N
SURPRISE!!! I updated today instead of tomorrow:)))

A/NSURPRISE!!! I updated today instead of tomorrow:)))

My face writing this chapter

Did you guys expect these plot twists?? I need to know!!!

Next chapter coming soon!! Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)