"Gerald? Griffin? Gray-"

Unedited**

    "Thank you for helping me with them," Harrison plops down beside me on his couch.

    I mumble,"You're welcome," keeping my eyes closed. After the pizza guy showed up, Cate kept screaming about me wanting to stay, so Harrison finally gave in. Once we all ate, I found out that Levi is actually Ernest, and that Harrison can eat an entire large pineapple pizza by himself.

    The kids wanted to watch a movie after we ate, so Harrison turned to Disney Plus, and we watched 'The dumbest movie to ever exist' according to Harrison. I thought it was super cute. Now the kids, well Levi and Cate are sleeping, and Drew is in the other guest room doing something. I collapsed on the couch as soon as Levi and Cate went down.

    "How was your trip?" Harrison breaks the silence.

    "It was good, did you go anywhere?" I ask. Spring break was this past week, so I figured he would do something since all but one of his siblings is still in school.

     He yawns, "Work." I nod. It goes silent. Do I bring up all the baby stuff? No. Well. I should bring it up. Yes. No, it'll just make things weird. Will it? No dumbass, just bring it up. What could go wrong?  Everything. I don't know. Are my hormones making me awkward and weird? Or is it just me? Hmm, I don't know.

    I decide, after what feels like hours of silence, to bring up the baby stuff. "Thank you for the stuff." He tilts his head toward me.

    "What stuff?" my face drops. Harrison gives me a smirk and starts laughing, "Just kidding." I hit his arm.

    "OW!" he jumps up slightly pretending to be offended. I mumble under my breath and run my fingers through my hair.

    "How's your new boy toy?" he asks out of nowhere. My eyebrow furrowed. Why does he already know about Grant? 

    "Well he's not my 'boy toy' he's my guy friend who I happened to date in highschool..." he's my friend. We both talked about a potential relationship, but agreed that we should just be friends because of distance, and because I'm pregnant.

    "Mhm," he rolls his eyes, "If you're dating him just say it. We are friends after all." I-
He did not just say that.

    "I am not dating him," I state. I'm pregnant and even though Grant is a nice guy, there's a reason we broke up in high school. So I don't think it would work out.

He rolls his eyes, "What's his name again? Gerald? Griffin? Gray-"

"Grant," I interrupt.

He lifts his pointer finger up and shakes it, "That's right. Everett told me all about him."  I don't want to discuss this, so I get up and walk my way to the kitchen. I really want doritos. Ooh and peanut butter. That sounds good. I start opening up random cabinets until I find the one.

The red bag sits unopened on the shelf, as I reach down for it I hear Harrison's voice booms from behind me.

"What are you doing?"  I stand back up, gripping the chip bag, and turn to face him. He stands behind the bar, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, black rimmed glasses sit on his nose.

My back leans against the counter, "I'm hungry."

He crosses his arms and leans forward against the bar, "We have left over pizza." 

"Well he," I pointed to my bump, " and I wanted Doritos," I lifted up the bag and shook it slightly. Harrison smiles and walks over to me. What is he doing? Before I know it my bag of doritos is gone. No! My food! I may cry.