"My new favortie drink"

Unedited**
Lucy's Pov:

    "Ready? Pink is the only color I have," my arm goes up and I rattle the box. I just walked in, interrupting whatever conversation Harrison and Grant were having. Harrison's face drops and it is absolutely priceless. No pun intended. I walk over behind the guys; Grant's eyes watch me, a large smile plastered across his face. As I pull out the applicator brush, Harrison jumps up and faces me.

    "Ok, I said I would do anything," his hands go up, "But I draw the line at my hair." 

    "Harrison, you said you would do anything," I pouted, waving around the brush in my hand. This made him panic more. Am I evil for this? Probably. Is it funny? One-hundred percent. Before he could get a word out I stopped him, "It's fine. I won't dye your hair." He let out a relieved breath and sat back on the couch.

    I grabbed the box and walked over to the lounge chair, throwing the box on the coffee table. It got quiet, so I grabbed the remote and turned it to Netflix. Grant groaned loud when I hit New Girl.

    "I'm not watching this shit," he whines like a child, "We watched it the entire time you were in New York. All I heard was 'Nick Miller' this 'Nick Miller' that." He mocks my voice. Horribly may I add, "I'm going to sleep. I have to get up early in the morning."

    "Fine go to bed," I laugh, "Harrison and I don't need you." Grant waves me off before pushing' himself off of the couch.

    "Wanna go to lunch tomorrow, Luce?" Grants eyebrows go up in question, Harrison perks up.

"Yeah. I'll see you in the morning," I face my attention to the tva dn Harrison stays quiet.

-------

    Three hours and six episodes later, I'm now on the couch with Harrison. He's been super nice and we've talked a little bit during these few hours. I honestly didn't think he would stay long, but he did. Half-way through, he ordered a pizza for the both of us and I made us some pink lemonade.

Now, I'm pouring our fifth glass of lemonade trying to decide if I want to bring up whatever dinner was supposed to be. I forgave him, but I'm still confused on why he wanted it in the first place. I canceled plans with Ev, who by the way is probably on his way home from work, for this dinner. And for what? I shake my head, grab our drinks and head to the living room.

"So.... what did you want to talk about at dinner?" I hand the glass of pink lemonade to him and sit.

Harrison tilts his head slightly, grabbing the glass., "Everything. Like..." the glass meets his lips before he takes a quick sip.

"I think about what we're gonna do. We live on opposite sides of the city. I'm not going to force you to move, and Everett told me you'd prefer to stay here."

"Yep."

    His eyes meet mine, "And I'm ok with that," the corners of his mouth tug up, "Then work. I work weird hours, and will for years until residency is over, which is going to be hard for you."

I set my glass down, and adjust myself to where i'm sitting on my feet and facing him, "Well, I have summers off and the baby is due in June, so that will be good. There's always daycare"

He nods, "And we have my parents. They won't mind watching little man. Cheaper too," I smile. Look at us! We are actually figuring shit out instead of fighting. Love that for us!

"What else?"

"When the baby's born. I have paid leave for family, so I can help for at least the first month-and-a-half, but I was thinking that the baby can stay here, so that you and him aren't moving around as much after the birth. Unless you have other plans or ideas," he takes another sip of his drink.

I shake my head, "No that's fine," I reach forward to grab my drink when I feel a kick. My hands went to my bump as I grunt. Damn this hurts. Harrison's eyes watch me in panic as he gets beside me immediately.

    "Are you ok?" I give him a quick nod.

    "Your son is aspiring to be Rocky by the feels of it," he gives me a wide smile before his hands reach toward my belly.

Harrison pauses, his blue eyes meet mine, "Can I feel. I know some people don't like th-"

I lift up my shirt and pull down my leggings slightly so he can see the bump more, "It's fine, go ahead," the corner of my mouth tugs up slightly as his hand rests gently in me. I watch him- not creepily I hope- as his smile gets bigger. He lets out a shaky breath before sitting back up.

    "Wow," is all he says, and we go back to watching our show. Harrison's feet rest on the coffee table, and I somehow managed to have my legs across his lap. Somewhere in between our endless glasses of pink lemonade and Netflix watching, I fall asleep with my head resting on his shoulder and his arm resting on my lower back.

-------

    I woke up alone and in my bed. What the hell? I lift myself up and notice the piece of paper resting on my nightstand against a glass of... pink lemonade. I grab the note and adjust myself on the bed.

Thank you for last night. I know the beginning was a fucking mess, and it wasn't what we had planned, but i'm glad i could make it up to you. Text me when you wake up, if you're not busy we can go shopping for you and little man, I have the day off. Anyways, thanks again Luce.
-H
p.s. pink lemonade is my new favorite drink :)

A/N
    Me the entire time 

 Just a nice chapter since I've had enough of their banter

Just a nice chapter since I've had enough of their banter... haha lol there's more to come ;) Anyways... I've made a tik tok!!! And an Instagram is coming soon :)) go keep up with them so you stay up to date with things!! (I may post teasers on them👀)
They'll be linked in my bio!

How's your day going?

Pink Lemonade - James Bay

make sure to hit the little star in the corner!!

Next chapter coming soon!! Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)