"Luc- Oh shit!"

Unedited*

   I was able to go back to my house the next day. Harriosn called to get my locks changed, help me file a police report, and he told me that I was able to come over anytime.

It was nice of him, but it didn't feel right. I barely know him, and staying with him I felt like I would be violating his privacy.

Right now I am getting ready to go to Harrison's parents for christmas. I sat on my closet floor thinking about how I could hide my belly.

I was starting to show some more now that I was over with the first trimester. I grabbed the red dress that I bought over a year ago, off of a hanger and slipped it on.

I walked over to the tall mirror and noticed that you could still see my tiny bump. I huffed in frustration. My eyes quickly examined all of the clothes hanging up, and I spotted a white fuzzy sweater.

As soon as I pulled it over my head I knew this would hide the bump. I slipped on some black stilettos and grabbed my purse.

My makeup was a more natural look, so it wouldn't take away from my outfit. I ran my fingers through Paul's orange fur and gave him a kiss on the head, saying goodbye.

Walking out of my bedroom, I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my purse. I was forgetting something. I just had this gut feeling that was telling me that I was forgetting something. I shook it off and began to leave my apartment.

When I opened my door I was startled. Harrison was here, holding a gift box with a shiny red bow on top. He had texted me earlier telling me he was taking me, but I completely forgot about it.

"The presents!" I exclaimed, slamming my door, disregarding Harrison. I was forgetting the presents. I walked carefully, so I wouldn't break my heels, to my little baby christmas tree, and stacked up all of the gifts I bought for Harrison's family and Jenna.

The stack of boxes was heavy and I somehow managed to reopen the door without dropping anything.

"Dear God," Harrison mumbled.

"I know it's a lot," I huffed out, "But I have to make your parents like me so they won't hate me when I tell them I'm pregnant with their grandchild." Harrison groaned and grabbed a majority of the boxes out of my arms.

"There is no 'telling my parents you're pregnant'," he said as I closed my door, stepping out into the hallway.

I gave him a confused look as we walked to the elevator. We both stepped in and I pushed the main floor button, "We're going to have to tell them eventually." Before he could respond, the elevator doors pushed open and three people stepped in. Great! Just freaking great!

Awkward silence filled the air overlaying the annoying elevator music playing softly. The elevators eventually opened to the main floor and everyone spilled out trying to get rid of the awkward environment.

I stayed silent as I followed Harrison out of the complex into the parking lot. When we reached his car I was in shock. He drove an all black Range Rover that made my sweet little Toyota Camry look like junk. Harrison clicked a button on his keys which made the back gate of his car open smoothly.

Harrison grabbed the gifts in my arms and sat them down in the trunk. Figuring I was no use to him I walked over to the passenger side and waited for the car to unlock.

I had absolutely no patience, so I decided to pull on the door handle until it would budge open. I could tell it was annoying him, because he huffed in annoyance, as he closed the back gate. Before I could realize, the door busted open which startled me.