[19]

Alena's POV:

It's been four months, and so far not a lot has changed. I've now been living in Italy for five and a half months, and Dom and I have been together for four of those months. We're still doing well at hiding our relationship from our families but each time my dad calls and says he needs to speak to me my heart sinks a little and I know Dom's is much the same when his father tells him they need to talk.

School has been much the same, I attend my classes, I do my homework and  I'm doing really in all of my classes. When I'm not at school or with Dom I'm with Bexley, usually, we go shopping which entails her buying something sexy to wear for Riccardo, or we have coffee and cake at a nearby cafe we've recently found that we're in love with. 

Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz 

Dad calling....

"Morning dad." I answer with a smile 

"Sweetheart do you have a moment, we need to talk." 

"Is everything okay?" I ask as my heart begins to race, so many things running through my head of what could possibly wrong 

"Everythings okay, but I need to be honest with you about something" 

"Okay." I breathe out and take a seat on the edge of my bed. 

"The Cobras and I are on our way to Italy, trouble broke our for Don Lorenzo and his men last night at the docks and they require our assistance." 

"Okay." I nod taking it in "So, do you need me to help?"

"Not until we arrive, I don't want you in danger when I'm not there." 

"Okay, that's fine dad, gosh you had my heart racing I thought something was really wrong"

"There's one more thing." He takes a breath "Your friend Domiano Ricci, he is the son of Don Lorenzo and-"

"Dad I know." I interrupt 

"You know?" he questions in shock 

"I know that you called Don Lorenzo and asked his son to keep an eye on me. Dom and I have become really good friends and we hang out every day because we want to, not because you called his dad and asked him to, we would have become friends without your orders." 

"You're not upset with me?" 

"Oh I'm upset with you for thinking I wouldn't work it out, but I'm not upset with you for trying to protect me, I get it I'm still your little girl." 

"You're a better person than me Alena Raven." Dad says proudly "You're so much like your mother." 

"Speaking of Mum, is she coming?"

"She is, as well as the rest of the crew" 

"I'm so excited to see you all, I know your reasoning for coming sucks, but I'm still excited." 

"Me too sweetheart, and your mother as well she's dying to see you, she misses you so much." 

"I miss her, I miss you all." 

"We'll be landing in a few hours, I'll meet you at the Don's house." 

"I'll see you then, I love you." 

"I love you sweetheart, bye." he hangs up. 

Knock knock 

I knock on the Ricci family home door and wait for someone to open it. A moment later the door swings open revealing Franco.

"Ciao bella, what are you doing here?" he holds the door open for me