[26]

Dom's POV:

School has been out for an hour and I'm sitting at my large kitchen table when I hear a knock at the door. I stand up and make my way over, pep ring the door

"Bex, hi"

"Did you know Alena is leaving?"

"What do you mean leaving?"

"She's going back to America, she told me she was thinking about it, but Riccardo ran into her in the office and she had her termination papers"

"N-no, I didn't know."

"We've really hurt her Dom, all of us and I know you had your reason, Ricci and I not so much but we have and I feel horrible."

"You should" Franco speaks up from behind us "you were horrible to her for no reason, and as for you Domiano you were just a cun-"

"Got it thanks" I sigh softly and turn back to Bex. "I'm really sorry she's leaving, but I can't help you"

"I understand, I'll see you at school," she says sadly and makes her way down the steps to the gate

"Oh well I guess that's it in, the love of your life is going back to America and you'll never see her again unless you work together in the future"

"I doubt we'll ever work together, she hates me and rightfully so."

"She doesn't hate you idiot, she's not like that, she's not an asshole like you."

"You know you're really being very rude to me."

"Yeah and you're rude to everyone since the day you broke her heart." He shrugs and walks away

Alena's POV:

A soft knock at the door wakes me and I reach over turning the lamp on. I check the alarm next to me and the time reads 1 am. I step out of bed and make my way to the door, checking the peephole before I open the door. 

Once I see who's standing there I open the door. "Dom, what are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" 

"Uh sure, would you like to come in?" I hold the door open 

He makes his way in and looks around the motel "Is this really where you've been staying for the past three weeks?" 

"It's not that bad, its a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in" I walk over to the bed and sit down "You can sit if you like." 

He sighs softly and makes his way over sitting down next to me "Bexley said you're leaving, Riccardo saw you with termination forms." 

"Yeah, It's just kind of not working out how I would have liked it too. I was going to stay for school, I wanted to hang in but it's been a little harder then I expected being off-campus and not having access to the things I need for homework and my grades are falling and it's just a lot of things," I tell him truthfully 

"But you don't have to leave, you can move back into your dorm or come and live with me, I can help you get your grades back up, I'll help you study, whatever it takes." 

"I appreciate your offer but I've already filled in the paperwork and found some flights online that my dad will book for me and I'll be heading home." I smile softly

He takes a deep breath and nods "In that case, I need you to let me explain what happened." 

I nod my head "I was always going to let you explain Dom, you just wouldn't."