[32]

The last two weeks have been everything I ever want and more so much so that Dom, Riccardo, Bex and I extended our trip around Europe and decided to keep traveling for another week. Layla and Franco returned home due to Franco being needed in the investigation and of course, Layla didn't want him flying on his own, so she went back with him. They're really so sweet together, he's really good to her.

During the last two weeks, we've done some crazy things together, don't even get me started on Amsterdam, oof those brownies are something else. And today we're traveling to non-other then London, we might as well see it all while we can.

"I can't wait to get to London, those accents are something else." Bex gushes from her seat on the plane.

"Oh really?" Riccardo raises a brow at her "And what about my accent, I thought I was cute." he pouts playfully at her

"You are cute, and I do love your accent" she pokes his cheek playfully

"Damn, you've got competition now Riccardo, look out." Dom jokes and thinks for a moment "Hang on a second, we don't have accents you two do."

I giggle softly and shake my head at the banter between them all.

We soon arrive in London and a car picks us up driving us to our apartment. Because this part of our trip wasn't planned we booked the nicest and most affordable place we could find. During our stay in all our other locations we had a room each, but this time we'll be sharing a two-bedroom apartment.

As weird as it sounds I'm kind of looking forward to us all sharing the one apartment. I love spending time all together and I have no doubt we'll be up eating junk food, playing card games and drinking until the early hours of the morning.

"Looks like the pictures," Bex says with a smile she pushes the door open and makes her way in.

"Very nice" I nod in agreeance as we walk into the room.

"Shout gun the room with the spa" Bex yells from the master bedroom.

I make my way down the small hall and find the other bedroom still with a bathroom next to it, but not the master bedroom and place my bag down on the bed. A moment later Dom joins with our suitcases and places them down.

"Not as nice as Paris." He comments

"Nothing is as nice as Paris, not after the room you booked for us there" I turn to him with a smile. "You look tired."

A second later Bex bounces into the room already changed into some jeans and a jacket "Are we going or what?" she asks with an excited smile

"Bex we just got here." I laugh, shaking my head

"Come on, come with me please, Riccardo said he wants to take a nap, but I want to go and start exploring."

"I'm so down to nap." Dom adds with a tired yawn

"Then you go and nap with Ricci and we'll go exploring."

"On your own?" He folds his arm across his chest looking at Bex

"Come on, we're in London, nothing bad is going to happen."

Sighing Dom shakes his head "Keep your phones on you at all times and if anything at all, if someone so much as looks at you funny, you call us." he warns

"Yes Dom." Bex rolls her eyes and skips out the room

"I guess I have no choice" I giggle looking up at him.

"Be careful okay, keep your guard up."

"I will," I tell him as pull my shirt over my head and grab a clean one along with my jacket