[44]

Alena's POV:

Are you excited?" Bex asks Riccardo as she bounces up and down on her seat

"I'm excited Bella, of course I am." He presses a kiss to her lips

"Hey, none of that." Dom laughs as he throws the small pillow at them

"Dom," I whisper shout "you're going to get us kicked off the plane." I giggle softly

Today is the day, we're flying to America to start our new adventure. After everything that happened on the night of ball, Dom still went to say goodbye to his father on Sunday afternoon, but he maze well have slammed the door in his face, he told Dom that he was making a mistake and that he'd never forgive him for choosing a stupid girl over his family, Dom tried to reason with him and make him see things from his side, but he refused.

Franco and Layla found themselves kicked out of the house and have been staying at a nice hotel for the last couple of nights, but with Franco as the official new don and starting work already it'll only be a week or two before he has made enough money to buy them a house. They already have their eye on something in a gated community which I think would be perfect.

I snuggle up to Dom as the plane begins to move, taking off is always the worst part for me. For our flight home we're flying business class, Dom and I sitting next to each other and Bex and Riccardo sitting next to each other.

"You okay Tesoro?" Dom questions

"Im good, I just don't like the take off."

"Taking off on our new adventure" he grins softly down at me

"You're so cheesy." I giggle softly and press a kiss to his lips

"Hey, none of that." Riccardo throws the pillow back at us.

"Ricci." Bex whisper shouts and giggles.

The flight was long, but we had a TV each to keep us entertained, and we swapped seats a couple of times so the boys could talk and Bex and I could talk, only swapping back once I was feeling tired, then I wanted to be snuggled up with my fiancé.

Once we collected our bags we made our way out the front where a driver was waiting for us to take us back to the house. For the next few weeks, months even Bex and Riccardo will be staying with us until they decide what they want to do. Dom will also be staying with us, but we already know our goal is to get a house and start our lives together away from drama.

"Mum, Dad." I call as we make our way into the house

"My babies are here" Mum smiles as she makes her way down the stairs quickly. Once she reaches us she gives us all a hug.

It's only been a day, my parents left on a Sunday flight while the rest of us left today, Monday. But with my Mum around, you'll always know how loved you are, she's the kindest and loving person and makes everyone feel welcome.

"I just finished getting your rooms ready."

"Yes, all three of them," Dad smirks as he makes his way down the stairs

"Three?" I question tilting my head to the side

"Riccardo and Bex's room, your room and Dom's room."

"Please tell me he's joking" I place my hands on my hips looking at my mother

"He's joking" she rolls her eyes with a soft huff

"No I'm not." He protests

"He is, now I changed the sheets in your room and the guest room is ready to go, take everyone up and show them where everything is."