New Beginning

Author's note: This is the sequel to my first book, "Mind vs Might", so if you haven't read that first, go and read it!

Author's note 2: This book is currently being revised to improve the grammar structure of it.

Battle of Tokyo...

Izumi: One for All 7 billion percent!

Izumi's punch collided with Dark Phoenix's arm. Dark Phoenix was holding back his sister's attack; he was surprised by the amount of force behind it.

D.P: 'They say when someone is at the brink of death, their body removes all barriers and unlocks an impressive amount of physical strength...
So this is it, huh? You saw the doors of death..... No matter, you still can't beat me.'

As their arms collided, sparkles of energy appeared all around them, signifying the clash between their strengths.

Suddenly Phoenix felt as something went wrong. Using a device on his ear that allowed him to telepathically communicate with his A.I. "Deku" by the machine reading the neutral patterns, he asks for a report.

D.P: 'Deku! What is happening... My arm....'

Deku: Its seems a bital part of it was damaged in your palm sir, you are losing energy fast, the energy reserves are being depleted.

D.P: 'What the- how is that possible?'

A flashback went through his mind as he remembered when General Armstrong pierced his hand with her sword.

D.P: 'Armstrong! That bitch!'

Izumi: United...World...

Deku: Energy reserves depleted.

D.P: 'So... This is it, huh... I wished I hadn't been forced to do it..... Deku... Activate contingency plan #25...'
Deku: On it, sir.

Izumi: Smaaaaaash!

The punch wrecked Izuku's arm, it landed on his face blowing away his respiratory mask. He was forced into the power plant, which was destroyed by a big explosion.

.....

Izumi looked down at her brother and turned back, leaving him lying on the ground.

D.P: 'A Phoenix will always rise from the ashes... No matter how long it takes it....'

A small beeping sound came from the device on Phoenix's ear.

27%

53%

79%

98%

In a lab somewhere in the Q.R.A territories...

A computer was on, it had the download bar showing its progress, then it reached it.

100%

Deku: Transference Complete.

...

Thirty years later. Musutafu, present-day...

At the top of a roof...

Shihiro: Y-you believe in me?

Asked the green-haired boy with tears in his eyes.

Izumi: Yes, yes, I do.

Shihiro: T-thanks...

Izumi separated from the hug he was giving the boy.

Izumi: Still, even though I believe in you, you need to prove to me, you can indeed be a hero.