Consequences

Jitsuna walked the H.Qs in a hurry he had someone followimg behind him. When he finally reched the office of the Fuhrer he entered and saluted him.

Jitsuna: My Fuhrer I bring news about the convoy.
D.P: Has it arrived yet?
Jitsuna: Yes sir, the convoy arrived safely and Vlad is already getting to work. Though sir.... Apparently.... Grand Admiral Thrawn died in combat and his ship along with 3 others also sunk....
D.P: How did it happen?
Jitsuna: Apparently they ran into UA while refueling and fought each other. When "The Phoenix" began to sink, Thrawn refused to abandon the ship and sank with it along with the crew.

Phoenix closed his eyes for a moment.

D.P: 'With honor until death my old friend.... Your sacrifice will not be in vain....'
Jitsuna: Sir I also brought the only surviving officer I think you might want to meet him.

Phoenix opened his eyes and spoke.

D.P: Bring him.

Jitsuna went to the door and signaled for someone to come in. Jitsuna entered the room again with Clemin at his side.

Clemin: It is an honor to be in your presence my Fuhrer!
Jitsuna: This is captain Clemin sir.
D.P: Clemin? Oh yes Thrawn's pupil, you did a great job, the convoy was really important for the war effort.
Clemin: I am grateful for your recognition! Sir I would like to please request something.
D.P: Go ahead.
Clemin: I would like to be able to chase down the responsibles for the death of the Grand Admiral!
D.P: And those would be?
Clemin: UA sir, I beleive class 1A.
D.P: 1A...... I will have to deny your request.
Clemin: But sir-
D.P: We will avenge his death in time, right now we must focus on the plan, if not his death would have been in vain. Your rank is Captain right? Not anymore, from now on you will be Admiral Clemin and I assign you to restore the navy to its formee strength, dont let what was once Thrawn's pride go to waste, you can do it?
Clemin: Sir yes sir! And thank you for the promotion!

Clemin then went out of the room and Phoenix spoke to Jitsuna.

D.P: Do the higher ups know about Thrawn's death?
Jitsuna: No sir I havent informed them yet.
D.P: Good, they panic to easily, go and break the news to them, and also I have a new job for you I hope you are good with it..... Supreme Commander Jitsuna.

Jitsuna widened his eyes but the vowed his head.

Jitsuna: Its an honor to have that position my Fuhrer.
D.P: Go and check the army is in top condition the operation will soon start and send Fuery here I want to talk to him.
Jitsuna: Yes sir.

Meanwhile the Imperial Army occupied the island and was tasked with recovering the bodies of the dead. The battle in the islamd was a hard one, no one was left without some heavy injury.

News spread out in the government about the death of Thrawn, this news were then announced to the public. The supreme commander was dead. The civilians held parades in all mayor cities of the country, they thought his death signified the end of the civil war was coming closer. The students who died were pretty much treated as martyrs, or necessary losses for the greater good and their families were compensated. The surviving students were awarded medals of honor for their service even though they were all in the hospital. The riots had stopped as many theorized the fall the Q.R.A was close.

In the Musutafu Hospital. The students had all been put into one bug room where they were all being treated. They also had to assist to therapy to help them cope with their friends' death. The students were all chatting with each other to try and forget about the incident when suddenly the door slammed open to reveal their parents behind them and they rushed to their side and hug them. ( I will add pictured of their parents to show you how they look like in adult form now)