Training Begins

Just as they had accorded they before Shihiro would meet Izumi again in the same place they had last seen each other. Thankfully he had a sharp memory, so he knew exactly how to go back there. He was running as fast as he could, Shihiro may have been paranoid, but he didn't want to be late and cause a wrong impression. As he reached the area, he saw a blonde woman with green eyes standing there, Shihiro immediately recognized her as White Phoenix. However, it was weir for him visiting her in civilian clothes, though he suspected it was to not catch unwanted attention.

Shihiro: White Phoenix!

Izumi tensed at hearing the name, she turned to the voice to see...

Izumi blinked once, and the image disappeared to see it was Shihiro the one running towards her with a big smile on his face

Izumi: Way to blow my cover, kid!

Shihiro turned red from embarrassment.

Shihiro: S-sorry I-I just got excited.

Izumi couldn't help but laugh softly at his antics. She then patted him in the head, running her fingers through his hair as well.

Izumi: Its okay Shihiro there was no one around this time...

Shihiro blushed at the contact with Izumi.

Izumi: But...

Izumi stopped patting him and slightly smacked him in the head.

Izumi: Be careful next time, okay?

Shihiro: Okay.

Izumi: Come on, let's go.

Izumi grabbed him by the waist, and they went flying off into the sky, when they finally reached a height where they could avoid being seen, she flew horizontally.

Shihiro: Wow...

Izumi: Cool isn't it?

Shihiro: Really cool!

Izumi smiled softly at the boy. He looked like an excited child, she guessed he must have rarely left areas where he was allowed in and never taken an aeroplane, much less fly.

Shihiro: May I ask where we are going?

Izumi: Oh, right! We are going to my house!

Shihiro: T-to you ho-house?

Izumi: Yes! We will start our training there; obviously, we will not just train there we will be going all over the country!

Shihiro: R-really?

Izumi: Yes, so start getting accustomed to flying as you will fly really often now.