Path

We can see the Todoroki household at a distance. It is at midnight. Everyone is sleeping; Riza is in her room while Izumi and Shoto were on theirs.

Suddenly Izumi woke up to see nobody by her side.

Izumi: 'He must have gone somewhere.'

Izumi was about to stand up when suddenly she felt another presence in her room. She looked around to see no one but then.

???: You have failed!

The voice surprised her.

???: You are a complete farce! Hiding behind a mask of lies!

Izumi: Who is there?!

???: Do you really think that boy would want to train with you if you knew what you have done?!

Izumi: W-wha-

???: Don't act so surprised! You know what you have done! You are the reason for his suffering, you are the reason he can barely reach ends meet, you are the reason so many other people are being abused right now, you are the whole reason everything that has happened until has happened!

Izumi: No, no, no, no...

???: Yes! You can't deny it! You know it better than anyone! All the deaths you are responsible, all the suffering, if the civil war had ended when it should have, we would be in a better world right now, yet you ruined it!

Izumi looked around the room for the voice source, but it looked like it was coming from everywhere.

Izumi: Show yourself.

???: I'm right here, sis.

Izumi quickly turned around in shock to see her brother all bruised and wounded behind her while he had his two swords.

Izumi: I-it can't b-be..... I-I...

D.P: You what?! Killed me?! Hahahaha! Oh, you still haven't learned, right?

At that moment, Phoenix charged at her and pinned her down to the ground using his swords.

D.P: I always come back!

Phoenix took out one of his swords that was pinning her and raised it.

D.P: Everything you've built... Will fall.

Phoenix lowered his sword and sliced her neck.

...

Suddenly Izumi woke up to the screams of her husband.

Shoto: Izu! Izu! Are you okay?! You were sweating and moving frantically!

Izumi quickly sat on her bed and looked around the room. She then calmed herself down.