Old vs New

Stain looked with narrowed eyes at Jitsuna.

Stain: You are.... You are that officer that was in Sendai.
Jitsuna: That would be correct.
Stain: That uniform.... Those stars.... You are one of the top executives of the Q.R.A huh?
Jitsuna: Yes I am.
Stain: I guess they finally sent someone down to chase me... Hahahaha they will see what happens...

Meanwhile the heroes looked in confusion to what was happening before their eyes.

Olivia: Who the hell is the other guy, he does look like he is from the Q.R.A.
Shihior: He is.... He was the one who commanded the attack on the national museum.
Shota: It was this guy?! What the hell is he doing here.
Olivia: Judging by the looks of what is going on, he is there to take Stain.
Riza: Take him?
Olivia: He is a traitor to their organization.
Shado: Right.... So what do we do?
Shihiro: You know that guy is tough as hell, no way we can fight him in this state.
Shado: Oh so what we sit back and watch those two go at it?!
Olivia: I cant beleive I'm saying this but yes! We wont intervene, with a bit of luck he just beats down Stain and leaves, on the other hand if he choosws to fight us, he will probablh wilb be exhausted from his fight with the hero killer.

Back to Stain.

Stain: So who sent you? That bastard Thrawn or some other higher up?
Jitsuna: I guess you could say it was the latter.
Stain: Who even are you? You look young so I doubt you were in the army during my days.
Jitsuna: That would be correct, I am General Jitsuna.
Stain: Wait... You say Jitsuna?! How?! Jitsuna died in the Battle of Tokyo along with those other bastards!
Shota: 'Jitsuna?! It wss that guy we fought before we reached Phoenix if I'm not mistaken'
Jitsuna: That would be my father sir, and I ask you to please refrain from talking about them like that especially since you are the traitor.
Stain: A war is not something I wish to fight anymore, countless deaths of innocents, do you even know how many people have died because of your organization?
Jitsuna: Yes and I have come to terms with it, after all, the hardest choices require the strongest wills, for the betterment of society I will do what is necessary, you are not that different after all so stop playing dumbs, you have embarked in your own crusade and save society and you also recquire to murder, murder is murder, regardless the context, so dont be such a hypocrite and stop thinking that antagonizing us would make your sins any less worse then ours.

Stain gritted his teeth as he looked at Jitsuna, who took out the sword of the Fuhrer, one which Stain immediately recognized.

Jitsuna: By the authority of the Q.R.A, ex-Supreme Commander Akaguro you are to be brought back to H.Qs to be judged by your crimes against the revolution.

Jitsuna at that moment ran against Stain at high speeds.

Stain was surprised but quickly raised his katana and engaged Jitsuna in a fierce exchange of sword blows