To the Camp

Dark Phoenix was sitting on his throne when Vlad entered the room.

Vlad: Did you call boss?
D.P: How is the progress going with the machine.
Vlad: Oh progress is going well, even though it was old and barely workable in, we still managed to get the radioactive spectrum records from the data base, we will soon be able to replicate them at 100% precision, though I am lacking a few key materials.
D.P: Key materials?
Vlad: The old machine was built using materials that would absorb the radiation, that way there wouldnt be the risk of radiation leaking, its main purpose is to erradicate quirks sure but you know, it can still cause problems to be exposed to those high amounts of it.
D.P: Indeed, send me the materials you need and also send Grand Admiral Thrawn here.
Vlad: As you wish.

Vlad left the room and a few minutes after Thrawn entered the room.

Thrawn: You wished to see me my Fuhrer?
D.P: I have a mission for you my friend, Vlad will give a list of materials that he needs to finish None for All, I will forwards the list to you and I need you to collect them and bring them back, take as many soldiers as you need to defend the cargo, you cant let it be interrumpted by any chance. Go and help us to achieve victory Supreme Commander Thrawn.
Thrawn: Just as I served you in the previous war, my Fuhrer.

The students in Nagoya were soon rescued by a group of M.Ps that were passing by, they were driven to Deika city to be treated by the best of the best and also to fulfill their internship.

The news of the kidnapping of General Olivia Armstrong made headlines all over the country, she had been dubbed as a national hero due to her roll in the defense of Tokyo 30 years before.

In tokyo riots spread out demanding action be taken againts the Q.R.A immediately. The government decided to once again try and take back Sendai igniting a massive battle that would last for weeks.

 The government decided to once again try and take back Sendai igniting a massive battle that would last for weeks

Meanwhile the small group of students returned from Deika after their week-long internship. They were immediately thrown into the exams and activities. The students did their best in trying to focus on the school and ignore all the things happening outside. The protests in the neighbouring Tokyo had been getting worse lately. Pacifists went to the streets to demand and end to the war and for peace to be signed already with the Q.R.A, this protests were met with the anit-quirkless hardliners and they clashed on the street. The M.P and the military garrison if Tokyo tried to contain the situation but it got out of hand. This had been the worst protests in the Tokyo ever since before the civil war. A few weeks in and the protesters finally found common ground, their dislike of the government. The masses took to the streets in an attempt to overthrow the government. The senate as well as the office of the prime minister were taken over. The emperor was forced to flee from the city while the imperial army came down and crushed the rebellion with brute force.

Meanwhile for the students at UA the Final exams rolled in and they all did their best to excell in them. In the end not a single one of them failed the exams.