Threats from the past

The Nomus charged against the three heroes. One for each other.

Kurogiri: Keep them occupied until your brothers are given life.

Izumi was punched by one of the Nomus. She managed to block it by using her arms. The Nomu kept the pressure and moved quickly to reach Izumi. The nomu punched Izumi multiple times and then pressed her against the ground. Izumi managed to use one of her arms and released a massive energy blast at the Nomu's face which sent him back a bit. Izumi managed to jump back. She then charged against the Nomu and elbowed it on the chest. She then punched it multiple times in its body and then released another energy blast on him. The Nomu was full of holes but it quickly regenerated. It then charged against Izumi ready to punch her. The Nomu's punch and Izumi's collided with one another, creating a small earthquake in the process they then began a fierce exchange of punches at high speeds. Even though Izumi was getting weaker due to the remnants of One for All draining, she was sitill able to overpower the nomu and punched it straight into the ceiling. The Nomu then fell down and Izumi released another mayor blast at it. The Nomu although it had been heavily damaged still regenerated and charged against Izumi once again. Izumi and the Nomu collided with one aonther. Izumi and the Nomu had interconnected hands to try and overpower one another once again.

Meanwhile Shihiro was currently fighting the other Nomu in a fierce exchange of pumches and kicks. Shihiro had trouble keeping up with the current power of the Nomu. He was being overpowered by it. He knew if things remained like that it would definitely be over. He decided to use his last resource to try and overpower the Nomu. He activated One for All to 50%.

Shihiro: 'I can only use 50% for a small amount of time, I have to make this quick!'

Shihiro engaged the Nomu once again but this time it seemed as they were pretty similar in terms of power. Shihiro knee he wouldnt be able to win in a direct fight so he decided it was better to outsmart the Nomu. As the Nomu tried to punch Shihiro, he grabbed the Nomu's arm and threw him over to the ground. The Nomu quickly stood up and punched Shihiro to the ground. Shihiro managed to dodged by doing a hand stand. He then jumped from there and delivered the Nomu a roundhouse kick.

Shihiro then maneuvered and punched the Nomu in the face, he then did a dropkick on him