Return of the General

The heroes waited impatiantly to see what Jitsuna would do. Jitsuna meanwhile gave the phone to the soldier next to him and raised the sleeves of his shirt. He then turned to King who was also next to him.

Jitsuna: Once I reach the main gates you may start with your attack, until then stand by and be alert.
King: Understood sir!

Jitsuna then slowly began to walk away from the army and into to the gates that lead to the maim entrance.

Tsukauchi: A frontal attack? That will make things easier.

Tsukauchi then grabbed a phone to communicate with the soldiers below him.

Tsukauchi: Prepare men! The moment he gets close shoot him down!
Officer: Understood sir! Prepare the tank! All soldiers to your positions!

The soldiers hurried to their positions and pointed their guns at Jitsuna who kept calmly walking through the battlefield he even had his eyes closed.

Reporter: There seems to be a man walking from the army to the position of our heroes, he seems to fit the description of the Supreme Commander who was pressumed dead, is he planning on surrendering or will he do something foolish? Either way he will pay for his crimes!

In the hospital..

Shihiro: That guys is....
Riza: Oh no...
Shado: This is certainly bad...
Rog: That was the guy who beat our teachers right?
Karuma: Finally he will get what he deserves!
Sokudo: He may be strong but he is still quirkless and has many limits, I doubt he will end up well.

Meanwhile the three students who had seen him in action tensed as they knew what was coming.

Jitsuna then stopped walking and opened his eyes.

He then in the blink of an eye moved and charged against the soldiers.

Officer: Shoot!

The officers began to shoot all of their bullets against Jitsuna but he easily deflected them all with his sword.