UA Life

Izumi walked down the road as of the destroyed city. She was starting to panic as she saw all the corpses on the streets, men, women, and children alike, although sometimes it was difficult to distinguish them.

Izumi: No... No... Why..... Why is this happening..... There must be someone... Someone must still be alive... Right.....

Izumi screamed for someone to come. She didn't want to believe what she was seeing; they all couldn't be dead...

Izumi: Please... Somebody...

???: It's useless, and you know it.

Izumi turned to the direction of the voice.

Izumi: N-no... What happened... What did you do?!

D.P: What did I do?

Dark Phoenix turned to her.

D.P: This is what you have forced us to do. This is your fault, and no one else's.

Izumi: You started the war!

D.P: And I also meant to end it right there in Tokyo, and what did you do? You got in my way, and tell me what has that caused?

Izumi looked down with a horrified expression.

D.P: Thirty years of lies, false peace, and suffering. Thirty years of progress that were stolen by your hand. You were never meant to win, you know that, but you are too much of a coward to do anything about it.

Izumi still couldn't reply back.

D.P: The truth hurts, doesn't it? But don't worry, that is why I'm here.

Izumi looked up to see Dark Phoenix standing in front of her.

D.P: I will fix the mistakes you weren't able to, and I will bring a new era to humanity...

Suddenly Izumi felt as something pierced her abdomen. She looked down to see a sword that had hit her.

D.P: An era without you.

Izumi woke up on her couch while breathing heavily. She decided to turn off the T.V and went to her bedroom.

The day had come, U.A. was about to start its new school year. Everyone who got accepted was making their way there right now. The 7 friends of Riza were all able to pass along with Shihiro and Riza.

Currently, Shihiro was walking down the street with Riza as they made their way to U.A. Shihiro was trying to keep his blush under control as he saw Riza.

Riza: Are you excited, Shi?! Because I really am, I mean new classmates, new teachers, although I already know most of them, and new experiences! This is going to be a fun year!