The End

The new D-day is here, one week has passed since Phoenic became emperor. The resistance is ready ro launch their attack in Tokyo. Aizawa and Uraraka will stay with Jizen in the battlefield as they will mount an attack to distract the soldiers while Riza used her quirk to make a tunnel to the imperial palace.

In the palace.

D.P: How much time until the None for All is ready?
Vlad: Only one hour more sir, at 8:00Pm it will be ready.
D.P: Good, return to your position.

Meanwhile the resistance had established itself in many parts of the city and at 7:00 PM they began their attack.

The sound of alarms could soon be heard all over the city and soon the sound of blaster being fired and soldiers moving all around was added.

Riza took advantage and began to make the tunnel underneath the city. After 15 minuted they finally reached the underground part of the imperial palace. Then they came out. They decided it was better to split up. Riza and Shihiro would go to find Phoenix. Shado, Rog, Kowerani and Yari woild search for any guards and the rest(Tooru, Sokudo, Eneru, Hassa, Karuma, Godda and Katsumi) would escort Hatsume to find None for All and try to deactivate it.

Shado, Rog, Kowerani and Yari wandered around the palace until they met someone they really would have hoped to avoid. Standing infront of the was Jitsuna who without saying a word took out both of his swords and charged against him. Shado used his quirk, but Jitsuna was prepared and took out a flash grenade. He threw it in the day and when it exploded, the light destroyed the shadows. Jitsuna ran as fast as he could and reached Shado. Yari tried to protect him using hee blade arms but Jitsuna docked under them and stabbed both Yari and Shado through the chest.

Jitsuna: I am not holding back with you anyomre.

Jitsuna then took out the swords and the Rog went charging at him. Jitsuna used his swords to block the erratic pumches without effort. Jitsuna then maneuvered his swords and chopped off Rog's hands.

Jitsuna: For someone who loved his quirk so much, this must be humiliating.

Jitsuna then slashed his head off. Kowerani created a shield, sword and armor to protect himself. Jitsuna simply dodged his attacks and then slashed at his eyes. As Kowerani stepped back from the pain, Jitsuna approached him and stabbed him through the head, killing him. He then took out a handkerchief and began to clean his swords. He then also contacted Falman through a device in his ear.

Jitsuna: Falman, be wary, there are intruders here, the Fuhrer said to eliminate them as fast as possible.

The ones escrotung Hatsume moved forwards in seach of None for All. At one point they finally reached the place where they suspected it was. Godda and Katsumi stood outside while the rest entered. There in the room was another room which Hatsume decided to investigate and there she found None for All as it was warming up. She quickly started to work in trying to deactivate the machine but the programming seemed too complex for her understanding. She still tried anyways. She then felt a presence behind her and she turned just to be greeted by a blast to the face.

Vlad: Did it hurt? Good! Hahahaha!

Thinking he heard another voice inside the room, Eneru enetered to see Hatsume lying on the ground in her own blood. He was about to scream but was shot from behind as well.

Vlad: Next time, I will give you a warning! Oh wait... Hahahahahaha!

Hassa: I just hope this is soon over....
Tooru: Me too! I cant wait to go and finally live in peace!

A shot was heard and Tooru fell to the ground.

Vlad: Dying aint much of a living you know? Hahahahaha!
Sokudo: This guy....