Aftermath

Jitsuna: What are your orders now sir?
D.P: We wait.
Jistuna: Wait sir?
D.P: Indeed, None for All is still not active and our military is getting ready.
Jitsuna: B-but sir! Our army stands at almost twice of the Imperial Army! W-we could easily overthrow the government.
D.P: I'm not saying we cant, but who says the quirked will stop even if the government falls?
Jitsuna: S-sir with all due respect, with your strength alone we cou-

Phoenix raised his hand signaling him to stop. Jitsuna looked at him and understood he vowed his head and closed his eyes.

Jitsuna: Please forgive my brashness, my Fuhrer!
D.P: Relax boy.

Jitsuna stood back straight and looked at Phoenix

D.P: I understand what you are coming to, I know with our strength we can crush any sort of quirked resistance, but you must also understand I dont wish to rule over an empire of the dead. When this is over I will unite the world under a single banner, the more deaths there is the more disunity it will cause. We could launch our offensive and take over the running of the government, but how many people will resist? How much time until None for All is done and all resistance can be crushed? How many people will have to die 20 million? 40 million? I only do what is necessary and I dont see pointless genocide as necessary.
Jitsuna: S-sorry sir, I did not think of that...
D.P: Its okay, you remind me of me when I was younger, I had your same mentality, I beleived I could take over the world, and I almost suceeded, but I forgot the determination of the people to keep their quirks was as strong as mine to destroy them and so some mistakes were made.

Jitsuna nodded his head in understanding.

D.P: But dont worry, that is why in the last 20 years since I returned, I have been planning this thoroughly, I will not allow any mistakes to happen this time, we will win, you just have to have a little more patience.
Jitsuna: Understood sir. Any other order?
D.P: You may rest Jitsuna you have done a great work, I dont want to exhaust you that would be counterproductive.
Jitsuna: Thank you sir.

Jitsuna saluted and turned around but then he seemed to have remembered something.

Jitsuna: Sir during the museum raid we also found this.

Jitsuna took out a sword from his scadbard.

He then presented it to Phoenix.

Jitsuna: I beleive this used to be your's sir.

Phoenix widened his eyes in surprise, he stood up from his chair and walked to Jitsuna and then grabbed the swors.

D.P: Oh? It has been a long time since I used it, thanks Jitsuna it brings me fond memories, but...

Phoenix presented the sword back to Jitsuna.

D.P: You may keep it.
Jitsuna: B-but sir-
D.P: Consider it a gift from my part.
Jitsuna: Thank you sir!
D.P: That sword once forced many of my foes to yield, carry it with great honor.
Jitsuna: I will sir!