Island Warfare

The night was a peaceful one in the camp, the teachers were sitting on a table waiting for the students to come back. Suddenly the bushes started movung and from out of them came Eneru and Tere tied up, with Katsumi, Tooru and Kowerani from behind.

Kowerani: Two down!
Uraraka: Great job kids! Now hurry up and catch the rest it is getting pretty late.
Katsumi: You got it mom!

The students were about to leave again but then they saw as many trees started moving nearby.

Tooru: W-what is that?
Katsumi: P-probably the others coming back.

Suddenly a blast was shot and it hit one of the small houses, making it explode entirely.

Uraraka: Kids stand back!

The students did as told and stood behind Tsuyu, Tamaki amd Uraraka. Suddenly a cannon poped out of the forest and it shot another blast, forcing them to duck down, the blast destroyed another one of the houses. Uraraka looked up to see a vehicle coming out of the trees.

Then a small group of soldiers of around 50 men came from behind

Inside the tank Captain Bucaneer communicated back with Thrawn.

Bucaneer: Found them sir.
Thrawn: Teach them a lesson.
Bucaneer: Got it!

The tank shot another blast and the heroes had to disperse to avoid getting the full hit although the still went flying a bit due to the shockwave.

The soldiers then entered the action amd began to shoot their blasters against the heroes. The heroes with no other option moved to take cover behind the houses. They untied Tere and Eneru and the teachers covered them in their retreat. Tamaki was shot in his metal arm as he ran behind a house. The blasts continued raining down on them non stop.

Tamaki: This is bad my arm wont work they must have damaged something important....
Tsuyu: This is reaaally baad kero...
Uraraka: We must find a way to destroy that tank!
Katsumi: Leave that to me!
Eneru: And me!

Katsumi stepped out of her hiding place and snapped her fingers sending her nitroglicerin to cover the tank and then made it explode, dispersing the soldiers a bit. Then Eneru a shot a big blast at the tank while it was still engulfed in the explosion caused by Katsumi.