Unexpected

The next day of UA was a really new experience for the students of 1A; their classes went on as usual as far as they were concerned until it was time for the heroics class.

Tamaki: Today... I won't be teaching heroics...

Eneru: What why?

Tamaki: Someone has requested to oversee the practice this time.

Kei: I'm sorry, sensei, but who will take care of us?

???: That would be me.

The class turned to see an old man with long white hair and a black suit with what seemed like a scarf on his neck.

Everyone: Principal Aizawa?!

Aizawa: Yes, I want to see what you are capable of; put on your PE uniforms and meet me at training ground Beta, be quick.

The students did as told and quickly changed into their other uniforms once they had all reached the training grounds.

Aizawa: I will divide you into pairs to go against each other; one couple will be of heroes and the other of villains. The goal of the heroes is to restrain the villains before time runs out; you will have 10 minutes each. Now I will make the groups based on my list...

Teams.

A. Shihiro Atara and Riza Todoroki
B. Rog Nayaro and Katsumi Bakugo
C. Tooru and Koweraini Kirishima
D. Sokudo Iid and Karuma Monoma
E. Hassa Tetsutetsu and Godda Shinso
F. Eneru Bafu and Bijon Kami
G. Shado Kage and. Tere Shon
H. Kei Shifuto and Sugo Gure
I. Koky Fomu and Shiu Kyukyo
J. Yari Note and Suku Masuta

Aizawa: Now, the first team will be of heroes and the second of villains.

A vs. B
C vs. D
E vs. F
G vs. H
I vs. J

The first pair go ahead!

The rest of the pairs went with Aizawa to the observation room while the villains went inside the building.

Katsumi: Listen, pal, I have a real problem with you, but we have to go together. Those guys are two of the strongest in our class, so at least if we go down, we will go down with a bang! You hear me?!

Rog: Y-yes - he said as he sweatdropped.

Katsumi: Now, let's see what we can do!

With Riza and Shihiro.

Riza: What is our plan, Shi?

Shihiro: Hmmm, you know Katsumi better than me; what would you do in her case?

Riza thought for a second then spoke.

Riza: Well, I would leave my nitroglycerin all over the building and use it as if they were land mines!

Shihiro: Sounds dangerous - he said as he sweatdropped too- but you know her a lot, so that is what they probably will do... You can manipulate all elements, right?

Riza: Yup!

Shihiro: Then, can you evaporate her nitroglycerin?

Riza: Possibly!

Shihiro: Good that should take care of her, then I will distract Rog, and you catch him, okay?

Riza: Sounds good to me!

Aizawa: Start, you have 10 minutes.

Riza and Shihiro went into the building; they stepped forward a bit.