H.Qs

The battle of Fenik was over and now the heroes with their newly acquired information were marching further north to the suspected location of the Q.R.A's H.Qs. The students were transported back to safe hospital were they could be treated as well as the injured during the battle, although most heroes decided to go on with the rest of the group despite their injuries.

The news of the success in Fenik spread like wildfire and the rumors of the attack on the Q.R.A's H.Qs as well. It was predicted that the end of the 30 year long civil war will come in soon.

The soldiers and heroes marched through the mountainous terrain of northern Japan until finally at the distance they noticed it, a building that doesnt appear on any map on the other side of the mountain ranges.

Tsukauchi: This is it then...
Izumi: Yeah.... Finally.... Lets bring an end to this.
Tsukauchi: Everyone lets march on!

As the army made their way towards the mountain range. They then heard gun fire and the screams of many of their men. They looked up to see a series of fortified positions in the top of the mountain range shooting at them.

Tsukauchi: Retutn fire!

The soldiers tried to shoot back at the bunkers but they were in a disadvantage due to the difference in altitude.

The soldiers were takimg quite the casualties as well as the heroes many old time heroes had come to aid as well but their prime days were far away and also this were the elites they were fighting against. Rocklock, Manual and the Mandalay had already died at this point and others such as Bubble girl were at the brink of death.

Soldier: Sir we are cutting down the enemy swiftly.
Clementin: Good keep it up we must destroy them! 'I know the Fuhrer said to hold them back but if we can kill them here that will definitely be better, I may even earn a promotion' Dont give them a chance to fight back, shoot shoot!

In the ground the sitution got worse as the casualties continued to mount at least 30 heroes had died at this point and many more were wounded and that is without even counting the military's casualties.

Tsukauchi: We have to do something about those bunkers! Now!
Izumi: Leave it to us! Any hero who can fly or reach those bunkers in any way we have to press on!

Izumi then flew and was followed by Katsuki, Uraraka, Momo using a jetpack, and the Todoroki sibling using their ice to reach the bunkers. Izumi landed in one of them and then destroyed the rood she was immediately greeted by a blast to her leg and had to fly back to avoid the fire. She then used her quirk to create an energy blast and threw it against the bunker, little could the soldiers do to stop that.

Katsuki then flew high up and came crashing down on another bunker using a Howitzer impact.

Momo then landed on the side of a bunker and used her quirk to create a shield, she kicked down the bunkers doors and the soldiers immediately began to shoot at her, preventing her from moving forwards. One of the soldiers then threw a grenade at her which sent Momo flying back and off the mountain. Momo was then caught by Shota who then used her flames to burn down the bunker. In his lasts moments one of the soldiers went out and shot Shota om the hip before falling dead to the ground.

Meanwhile Shoto used his ice to completely freeze one of the last remaining bunkers.

Clementin: Oi! What are the others doing we have to beat down this hereos!

Suddenly the door of the bunker bursted open and Uraraka quickly moved and punched the soldiers she then grabbed the general who was reaching for his blaster and threw him out of the bunker. One of the soldiers got up quickly and shot Uraraka on the back. Katsuki saw this from a distance and quickly went to the bunker. He then grabbed the soldier's face and caused an explosion and did the same with the other ones, he then jumped out of the bunker and brought Uraraka to te field medic who treated her quickly, thanks to that she will live but who knows if she will be able to fight anymore. She will have to be brought out of the battlefield quickly along with the other injured ones.