Grand Admiral

Shihiro, Tsuyu, Tamaki and Tere stood there in shock at was Thrawn had just done, he had killed Bijon right infront of them without even thinking about it twice. Tere who had been a close friend to Bijon clenched her fists as tears started to pour down her face.

Tere: You bastaaaard!

Tere used her quirk to teleport all around Thrawn to try and confuse him while Thrawn just stood there.

Tamaki: Tere wait!

As she was about to land a blow in Thrawn, he in the blink of an eye, elbowed her right in her chest.

Tere stepped back and grabbed the spot where she had been hit, she began to turn pale and then fell to the ground.

Shihiro: What did you do?!
Thrawn: I elbowed her in the chest area where her heart is, I probably broke some of her sibes and one must have pierced her heart.
Tamaki: Bastard....
Thrawn: Now tell me who wants to fight me?
Shihiro: 'I read that old Q.R.A soldiers used to be genetically modified, this guy must have been as well'

Tamaki was the first to attack swinging his arm tentacle to attack him. Thrawn jumped over it and the Tsuyu ran towards him and landed a kick on him although Thrawn blocked and was then able to land om his feet. Tsuyu then pressed on and tried to land many kicks on him but Thrawn dodged without difficulty. Thrawn slapped Tsuyu's arms away and then grabbed her by the shoulders he then brought her down and kneed her on the stomach, making her vomit blood. He then threw her away and Tamaki resumed his attacks but Thrawn simply jumped over them or side stepped avoiding them. He then grabbed the tentacle and threw Tamaki away although he fell into the top of the ship. Shihiro then charged against him to attack him and threw many fast speed punches although Thrawn had no trouble blocking them all using his arm.

Thrawn: Your technique is not bad but you still have a lot of experience to gain.

Thrawn then blocked to punches with the same arm and the proceeded to punch Shihiro staright in the abdomen sending him flying and crashing into the roof then fallimg back to the ground. He then tilted his head and grabbed a punch from Tsuyu who still had blood dripping from her mouth. He then grabbed Tsuyu by the waist, lifted her and threw her to the ground. He then saw from the side of his eye as Tamaki returned but this time with a swordfish hand and Tamaki tried to stab him multiple times, Thrawn dodged without problem and the landed a punch on Tamaki's cheek sending him straight into a wall.
Thrawn then began to cough.

Thrawn: Why dont you just surrender? You are giving extra work to an old man you know? My body is not what it used to be, I am not 50 anymore much less 40, beating me will not achieve you anything anyways so lets make it easier and surrender.
Shihiro: We will never do that! Part of being a hero is never giving up!
Thrawn: That is what I call imprudence, you heroes are all savages you think you can solve everything with force and quirks.
Shihiro: I dont beleive quirks are everything.
Thrawn: Hmmm.... I remember you, you were the kid from the speec of the sports festival.... Then I am afraid to inform you, you are loosing your quirkless roots, power is consuming you. I bet your quirk is what occupies your mind a great part of the day, how to improve it and make it better instead of looking at yourself right?

Shihiro didnt answer.

Thrawn: I thought so, what a hypocrite.

Shihiro gritted his teeth and stood up and ran against Thrawn.

In the port Riza kept figthing against Brant who was shooting blasts at her from small machinguns in his arms, no matter what barrier she created, Brant teared through it like paper. She had tried to use water again but Brant was not fallinf for it againd and dodged everytime. Riza kept running around the port trying to surprise him but he always found her, probably thanks to his sensors. Riza had no other choice then to play hide and seek with him to buy time in hopes that the others will come to her aid. Riza then was found by Brant again and she created a barrier of stone and began to run away. Brant easily destroyed it and began to shoot Riza but this time one of the blasts actually reached her and she was shit in the leg. Riza fell to the ground in pain and she couldnt move her leg due to it. She turned to see Brant walking slowly towards her. Whem he reached her he placed her blaster near her head.