Knives and Shadows

Jitsuna stared back at Shado with a bored expression.

Shado: 'This guy deflected my attacks like they were nothing.... And he wasnt even seeing...'
Jitsuna: Are you planning to fight me? That is not very wise.
Shado: Shut up I will stop you right here! That is what means being a hero!
Jitsuna: No, what you are about to do is the meaning of imprudence.
Shado: Lets see about that!

Jitsuna charged against Shado who really wasnt expecting that reaction

Jitsuna charged against Shado who really wasnt expecting that reaction. Jitsuna used his sword to block and deflect all incoming attacks from Shado. He rapidly moved through the attacks and then when he reached Shado he tried to slash him but Shado managed to dodge although barely. Taking advantage of Shado's shock, Jitsuna kicked Shado in the side and threw him off the floor through the balcony. Shado managed to use his shadows to slow down his fall. Shado then to his surprise he saw Jitsuna jump from the third floor towards him. Shado smirked.

Shado: You just did a big mistake!

Shado sent a barriage of attacks against Jitsuna who was currently falling towards him. Jitsuna just looked at the attacks and he spun around mid air to avoid getting hit.

Shado: 'H-he dodged!'

Jitsuna landed on his feet and then immediately charged against Shado, cutting through his attacks easily and reachung him once again. Shado fell for Jitsuna's trick once again as he dodged a slash but was then kicked in the side and was sent straight into a pillar. Jitsuna turned to five of his men.

Jitsuna: You five go and secure the third floor! Our objective is located there, dont let anything happen to it!
Soldiers: Yes sir!

The five soldiers ran upstairs as instructed by their commander.

Jitsuna then had to dodge the incoming attacks from Shado, making him step back. Jitsuna after regaining his composure once again did a frontal attack, Shado expecting that sent a barriage of Shadows to meet him head on, but what he didnt expect was for Jitsuna to jump up and then land on top of him, piercing Shado's shoulder in the process. Jitsuna was then forced to jump back as Shado unleashed a barriage of shadows against him, Shado then managed to stand back up, but the sword was still in his shoulder.

Shado: Now you wont be able to use your sword!

Jitsuna simply smirked and raised his hands to his sides, catching two incoming knives his soldiers had thrown at him. Shado then had a shocked expression on his face.

Jitsuna: What's the matter? Where did your smug face go?

Jitsuna then charged at him witj his knives in hand and began to deflect Shado's incoming attacks, trying to make his way towards Shado.

Shado: 'This guy.... I cant beat him! I must try to keep him at bay!'

In the early Japan Section.