Remnants of the Past

The death of Eri who was probably the most renounced scientist in Japan who helped develop technology far ahead of what it had once was, was a headline in all newspapers throughout Japan and arguably major news in most of the world. Many people demanded justice for this barbaric event. The reasons for the murder and who did it are still quite unclear, but people just knew that once the one who did it was found, he would pay, and no one was more set in that then Riza and Izumi with the help of Shihiro. During their internships they worked closely with Izumi's agency to find any clue to where the murderer may be. Many other heroes such as Shoto, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Kirishima and even old heroes who had participated in the case such as Fat Gum and Ryukyu decided to help with the case as well as Nejire and Tamaki.

Izumi first went back to the scene of crime although it was difficult as the whole province where Eri's house once stood had been closed off, and it had been declared a war zone by the imperial government as the fighting in the city of Sendai got worse, especially since there were romours that supreme commander Jitsuna was currently in the city and the government wanted to be able to get rid of him at all costs.

After a bit of "convincing" done to the defense minister, they were given permission to investigate the hosue for a period of 24 hours. They didnt waste time and investigated the whole house once again in case the police had missed something.

As they investigated the found a mark, or rather symbol that had been almost entirely burnt off. Two letters were visible from this symbol "LV".

That was the only clue they found. They then began to investigate any sort of property that could have any sort of connection to this symbol. They didnt have much success at first but as they continued to search they found a bar in the outskirts of Musutafu with the name Life's Vodka. Clever. When they went to investigate the bar, they found many wanted criminals on there. They quickly subdued them all and also captured the bartender.

They gave him to the military police and after a few hours he had confessed mostly everything. He confessed he worked for a villain organization called the "League of Villains" and how they were the ones responsible for the death of Eri, he also told abount their main base under a houde in the Kamino Ward.

Having that information Izumi called a meeting of heroes to discuss their plan of action.

In the meeting many big names were there such as Frostburn with his intern Kowerani, Fat Gum, Ryukyu, Nejire-chan, Sun Eater, Froppy, Uravity, Red Riot with his intern Eneru. This were the heroes who met to discuss their plan of action along with of course Izumi, Riza and Shihiro.

Izumi: Thanks for everyone to come, we are here to discuss our plan of action with the recently discovered information.
Tamaki: So we finally know who did it?
Izumi: It was a villain organization called the "League of Villains"
Fat Gum: Villain organization? I havent heard that term in a while.
Kirishima: They seriously had to name themselves that?
Eneru: What is so surprising about it?
Shoto: League of Villains was an old villain organization that pre-dates the Q.R.A, its refered to as the predecesor of it. Villain groups havent been a thing since the beginning of the civil war when Dark Phoenix overthrew the crimelords in his underworld campaign.

 Villain groups havent been a thing since the beginning of the civil war when Dark Phoenix overthrew the crimelords in his underworld campaign

Shoto: He united the underworld under his boot and destroyed anyone who dared to oppose him. During his reign, villain organizations seized to exist completely. After he died villain groups tried to reform but they were targeted by the declining Q.R.A and the resurgent government. The new imperial government supressed hard all forms of organized crime, so only gangs of a few members and individual villains remained.
Kowerani: Do you think this could be the same league?
Ryukyu: That is doubtful all League members were found dead in the battle of Tokyo.
Izumi: Except.... We couldnt find the body of one of them, the league's warper, Kurogiri.
Nejire: So you suggest he could still be alive.
Uraraka: With his quirk it would have been pretty easy to escape.
Izumi: Indeed, the location of their base is located in a mansion in Kamino Ward, though the main thing is beneath it, after investigating further I discovered the place were the mansion was built used to be the place of All for One's old hideout.
Eneru: All for One?
Ryukyu: The old nemesis of All Might, he was considered as the "Emperor of the shadows".

Ryukyu: He ruled the underworld and even Japan in secret for almost 150 years before All Might ended his reign

Ryukyu: He ruled the underworld and even Japan in secret for almost 150 years before All Might ended his reign. He was finally defeated in the battle of Kamino, this was a few months before the civil war.
Tsuyu: He seemed to have been the leader of the League of Villains as well, kero.
Kirishima: That just makes it more likely Kurogiri is the one behind it all.
Fat Gum: That or just someone who wants to copy them.
Izumi: Whichever it is, it doesnt change what we have to do.

The heroes nodded at that.

Izumi: I have already contacted with old man Tsukauchi, the military police will give us a hand in this. We will act as quickly as possible. The raid will be carried out during the day, as it is more likely they arent expecting an attack at that hour. The military police will secretly evacuate the citizens as to not involve them in the crossfire. We will meet at 7 near the Kamino police station amd will make our move at 7:30. Our objective is to capture them as quickly as possible. Remember to be careful as we dont know exactly who we are fighting against and they probably already suspect an attack is on their way. This villain organization has managed to survive through the harsh laws and ways in place so I dont think they are exactly push overs. Always be ready for the worst, that is all...

The next day...

At 6:25 the Military Police began to evacuate the citizens of the nearby residential areas.

At 7:00 all the heroes had met with the imperial officers outside of the station.

At 7:25 they had completely surrounded the villain's hideout. Everybody was on position and ready at a minute's notice.

At 7:30 the raid had begun...