League of Villains

The heroes and the police moved in quickly into the masion. They easily broke the doors and moved in. Inside there were a few people who werr surprised by the sudden invasion.

Izumi: This is the Heroes and the Police! Surrender!

The villains instead of complying tried to use their quirks to bring down the heroes. Part of the military police as well as Fat Gum and Ryukyu stayed behind to subdue the villains in the outside of the mansion.

When they opened the door to the mansion more villains emerged and began to push back the heroes. Izumi did a quick work of them using the remnants of One for All and the boost Electro gave her. She moved through the mansion at bliding speeds searching for the entrance to the underground part of the base. Izumi found it and guided the groups of heroes down.

As they made their way down they found their first major enemy.

Okui: You are the intruders right? Then that means I can eat you right?

Okui's mouty began to expand in a creepy way.

Suddenly a wave went out of it, the heroes managed to dodge but the few members of the military police with them werent so lucky

Suddenly a wave went out of it, the heroes managed to dodge but the few members of the military police with them werent so lucky. The wave pretty much desintegrated them, like they had been devoured.

Kirishima: Leave this to me and Eneru! You guys keep moving!
Izumi: Okay! Stay safe!

As the heroes kept moving. Kirishima and Eneru engaged Okui in combat.

Okui launched another wave at them but they both managed to dodge.

Kirishima: How about you eat this?!

Kirishima went unbreakable and approaced Okui. He began to punch him quickly in his body. They made Okui step back but he quickly regained composure and launched another wave at Kirishima but he dodged it. When Kirishima went away, Eneru launched many energy blasts at Okui, but he simply swallowed them all. Kirishima and Eneru combined attacks to deal as much damage as possible to Okui but they didnt seem to make much progress. Kirishima then stepped back once again.