Island Warfare 2

Uraraka dodged an incoming blast from a soldier and Tooru received one as well using her quirk to reduce the impact. Uraraka moved quickly and touched the blaster the soldier had and the gun went flying away. She then kicked the soldier and once in the chest and then in the head. She then grabbed the soldier and threw him against another soldier who was starting to get up from the floor. Tooru charged against a soldier and elbowed him hard, breaking his armor and knocking him to the ground.

Tooru: How many more soldiers are there!
Uraraka: I dont know but we have to keep fighting!

At that moment the sound of the cannon being fired was heard and the house they were hiding behind was blasted into pieces, sending them both flying back as well as the unconscious Katsumi who woke up suddenly due to the sound of the explosion.

The soldiers approached Uraraka and Tooru who were currently in no position to fight back. Suddenly the soldiers were blown away and when the smoke cleared they saw Katsumi standing back up.

Katsumi: Take that you bastards!

Suddenly another cannon blast impacted the house Tsuyu and Tere were fighting behind though they were able to escape from most of the impact. Then soldiers started to go flying from behind a house and Tamaki and Kowerani popped from behind. Tsuyu carrying Eneru and Tere also joined them.

Tsuyu: We have to do something about that cannon kero.
Katsumi: But that thing withstood an attack from me and Eneru how can we damage it?
Tamaki: I think it is meant to with stand all kinds of quirks.
Kowerani: If it can withstand any quirk then what can we do?
Uraraka: Then we have to think outside the box, I may not like to admit it but if fighting this guys for a long time has taught me anything, is that quirks aren't everything.

Uraraka then grabbed a blaster from a knocked out soldier and began to tamper with it.

Katsumi: What are you doing?
Uraraka: I studied a bit about this weapons before, they have some sort of regulator to prevent this thing from shooting a massive blast and potentially exoloding, if I can remove it then it will be as if I had a bazooka.
Tamaki: Are you sure this will work?
Uraraka: We dont have many other choices do we?

Uraraka the finished removing the regulator and stepped out of from behind their hiding place, she then pointed the blaster at the tank.

Bucaneer: A blaster? What does she think that will do.
Soldier: Ummm sir I am detecting high amounts of energy being generated in that blaster.
Bucaneer: What do you- oh no, she must have removed the regulator! Fire dont let her shoot that thing!

The tank then fired a blast against Uraraka who was quick to move out of the way but the shockwave still reached her, she stood up and grabbed the blaster pointing it again at the tank.

Bucaneer: Shoot again!
Soldier: We are reloading sir.
Bucaneer: Hurry!

Uraraka then fired the blaster and it hit the tank, completely piercing through it and destroying it. The firery remains of the tank fell to the ground.

Tere: D-did she just-
Tamaki: Its war kids.... Its a sacrfice that had to be done.

The kids looked down not completely likeing the idea of killing.

Tsuyu: We have to tie this guys up before they wake up and then we must find the rest of your classmates.
Everyone: Okay.

With Shihiro, Riza and Rog.

Rog was currently fighting against Raven who kept trying to slash him with his sword. Rog used his quirk to block the incoming attacks while Raven struggled to hit him.

Meanwhile Shihiro and Riza were dealing with the soldiers, Shihiro had been hit by a blast in the shoulder at this point and was struggling to dodge all the incoming blasts from the soldiers as they were constantly trying to surround and the pressure of knowing that just one mistake could end his life made it difficult for him to keep focused. Meanwhile Riza used the plants to attack and tie up the soldiers as well as knock them out, she was only using. Plants as her quirk only allowed her to manipulate one element at a time. It was giving quite the results still as the soldiers even though using knives and machetes couldnt comoete with the massive amounts of plants that were constantly attacking them, tiring them up somewhat.