Port Battle

Shihiro, Rog and Riza were checking the defenses of the port from a far behind a few bushes.

Shihiro: Okay there are at least 200 soldiers all over the place and we dont know how many are there inside the ships.
Riza: I have read about them in the history books, they are mostly automatic with machines doing the complex jobs, they only require around 50 people to operate.
Shihiro: And there are 5 of them so there is probably a total of 250 soldiers more inside the ships.
Rog: You are forgeting that big-ass ship there, it is more than likely the flagship, so the commander must be there.
Shihiro: If it is 3 times the size of thos battleships then we could say it requires around 150 people on board to operate.
Rog: Then we are dealing with almost 600 soldiers..... Well.... We are definitely in trouble.

They then heard steps through the other bushes, they went into a defensive stance thinking they might be a patrol but they relaxed as they saw it was Shado and Bijon.

Shihiro: Shado, Bijon, you were attacked too?
Shado: I think we can safely assume everyone in the island has been attacked. Suku was also with us.... But he was killed...

The students widened their eyes in horror and shock. One of their classmates killed? This was really not a bad joke, it was a nightmare.

Shado: Focus, we cant lose focus if you want to do something about it then lets fight back.
Bijon: So this is their base? How many are there?
Riza: We estimate a total of 600 soldiers.
Bijon: 600 to 5? Those are not good odds.
Shado: For them, I can use my quirk now thanks to the source of lights in the port. This soldiers are mostly trained todeal with normal soldiers not quirks, they will still be difficult nontheless but we mat stand a chance.
Shihiro: They have taken us by surprise many times but this may be a chance to reverse that.
Rog: Remember the prisoners.
Bijon: Prisoners?
Riza: Yes, they spoke they had captured a few of our classmates, we have to find them, but where could they be?
Shado: My guess would be with the commander.
Rog: Then we have to reach that big ship at the end.
Shado: Very well then, get ready, once we enter there is no way back.
Everyone: Yes.
Shado: Very well then lets go.

The soldierd were patrolling the port when suddenly a bunch of shadows appeared down on the floor, the shadows then opened eyes and a mouth and it grabbed the 20 soldiers in the entrance. The shadows then threw them away into the ocean or knocked them down against a ship.

The students went running down the hill and into the port. The screams of the guards that had been taken down alerted them.

Shihiro: You could be less violent.
Shado: There is no point, its a war we are fighting dont forget that and in a war is kill or be killed, the choice is yours.

Shihiro looked down not completely agreeing with Shado.

They ran past a ship that then shot a blast at them. They were then attacked by another two ships, both of them shooting blasts at them. It wss difficult to dodge the shockwaves so they would have to get rid of the ships.

Riza snapped her fingers twice and one of the ships was completely engulfed in flames.

Officer: Sir the ship!
Captain: Evacuate before the fuel storage gets-

The ship then exploded entirely sinking to the bottom of the sea.

Shado used his quirk to wrap his shadows around the other ship. He then began to compress the ship using his shadows. The metal twisted and bended allowing for water to begin leaking into the ship.

Captain: Everyone evacuate!

The soldiers began to leave the ship and run into the port while they could.