The Fuhrer

The smoke began to clear entirely and the heroes all turned to look at Dark Phoenix, a look of shock passing through their face, this was not what they were expecting.

Shota: I-Izuku...
Bakugo: D-dku...
Shoto: T-this can't be...
Tsukauchi: 'This guy... He cant be Dark Phoenix right?... He died.... But he is exactly the same.... Although he is a bit older and also doesnt have that mask and metal arm... Just what did he do?...'
Izumi: I-Izuku.... No.... It cant be.... Who the hell are you?!
D.P: It is me, I am that same child you used to torment, the same child who you basically threw into the dark side, the same child who embraced that path, and I am the man that child turned into and who is standing right infront of you.
Izumi: B-but t-this s-shouldnt b-be possible..... I-I saw you d-die.... You should be-
D.P: Dead by your hands? How can you think of that when we have been having multiple conversations over the years?
Izumi: What?
D.P: I have been every single voice in your head that had been tormenting you in your dreams. It only took a bit of engineering to do that, but I assure you, this time, there is more than an illusion to fear.

From above the reporters kept documenting everything.
Reporter: A new person has arrived on the scene, just who is this person?

The cameraman who was someone very old, zoomed in to get a better view of the man and when he did he paled hard as he remembers that face from all the broadcasts before the civil war.

Cameraman: T-that is D-Dark Phoenix...
Reporter: What are you saying?!
Cameramen: I recognize that face.... It is definitely him...

In all of Japan people stopped whatever they were doing to listen to the broadcast. A collective silence spread throughout the country as people processed the information. Everyone was in absolute shock.

Man 1: T-that can't be Dark Phoenix right...
Man 2: I remember his face.... That is definitely him...
Woman 1: But he died right?
Woman 2: Could the government had lied to us?
Man 3: What is going on?!

A sense of panic spread throughout the nation, the most infamous villain in Japan's history was alive and has come back to terrorize them all. Meanwhile in the Quirkless ghettos people went on to celebrate the return of Dark Phoenix with great euophoria.

In the hospital.

Kowerani: That guy is D-Dark Phoenix....
Riza: U-uncle...
Shihiro: D-dark Phoenix....
Rog: S-so the bastard is alive...
Shado: Things are getting quite dark....
Riza: 'Mom... Please... Be careful...'
Shihiro: 'Ms. Izumi.... We are counting on you...'

In All Might's house.

All Might and Endeavor were watching the news. All Might had dropped his jaw and was shaking a bit and so was Endeavor.

All Might: 'My boy.... What happened...'

In the battlefield....

The Q.R.A kept its offensive against the remaining imperial soldiers.

Izumi: Then.... If it is you..... How did you survive?!..... J-just.... W-what did you do....
D.P: On those last moments I used a device to transfer my neural patterns into a computer. That way my body died but my mimd would trascend death. I spent ten years inside a computer manipulating machines and finally with the help of my doctor(Vlad) I finally managed to create a body that would allow my mind to live inside of it. Though it was a difficult task. I had ti overcome the problem of cloning my original body and then transfering my mind into a dead brain, but in the end after ten years, I succeeded.
Izumi: Ten years.... When the great retreat happened.
D.P: Indeed, that was my first order after coming back that way the government would have a harder time eliminating us if we had entrenched ourselves. That gave me time to plan, for the past 20 years I have been getting ready for this day, I have planned every single scenario and I came up with the best way to deal with you. This time you will not win.