Fenik

All of Japan was in mass hysteria, UA had just been attacked and an entire class of heroes had been kidnapped by the Q.R.A. To that you also have to sum up the fact that nearly 30 students died from fires and the other 70 were badly burnt. UA was heavily critized for not having protected the students in the first place. The people wanted revenge, they wanted to have the students back and wanted the Q.R.A to be erradicated once and for all. In UA the top heroes of all Japan held a big conference to decide the course of action, representatives from the military police, imperial army and hero association were also there.

Aizawa: As you know this school was just recently attacked by the Q.R.A, this is the third time this school has been involved in an incident related to this organization. We beleive the motives behind the atta k relate to tje fact the students were involved in one way or another in the death of Grand Admiral Thrawn and they are doing this as reprisal. Thanks to our security cameras we managed to identify the commander of the attack, in this case it was General Fuery, governor of the city of Fenik, one of the most fortified strongholds of the Q.R.A.

Aizawa: It is also considered as the informal capital of the Q

Aizawa: It is also considered as the informal capital of the Q.R.A, so getting into it will not be easy. We will count with the help of the imperial army and air force as well as the navy. We will surround the city and storm it, taking it by force. There are also rumours Supreme Commander Jitsuna is currently in the city. This is why we strongly beleive the students are being held inside the city, possibly in the command center. The mission of the heroes is to secure a route towards the command center and the military will be in charged of occupying the rest. We urge everyone to come as prepared as possible, this is a mission like non other, never have so many heroes been called in such way. We ask for everyone to be prepared, tomorrow at dawn, we attack...

In Fenik city....

Shihiro woke up in his cell he quickly noticed he was with all the other boys of class 1A, Karuma, Sokudo, Kowerani, Shado, Rog and Eneru, meanwhile in the cell infront of them where the girls, Riza, Katsumi, Tooru, Godda, Hassa and Yari.

Shado: Finally awake huh?
Shihiro: Shado, where are we?
Karuma: That is what we would like to know.
Hassa: How much time do you think we could have been here already?
Godda: Who knows, but those EMPs got us pretty good.
Kowerani: Yeah my head is still dizzy.

Suddenly a door opened and the students heard boots coming their way. Standing between their cells was Supreme Commander Jitsuna.

Sokudo: You are...
Riza: Jitsuna...
Jistuna: Supreme Commander Jitsuna and you will adress me as such.
Rog: Like hell we will.
Jitsuna: Did I give you permission to speak? I dont think so, you must remember which is your place right now, you are prisoners, war prisoners, it doesnt matter to me if you are teens, my treatment wont be different.

Shihiro timidly raised his hand amd Jitsuna looked at him.

Jitsuna: Speak.
Shihiro: Umm... May I ask why we are here?
Jitsuna: You are here to be trialed for your crimes against the Q.R.A. You participated in the battle that led to death of Grand Admiral Thrawn and you also try to obstaculize in my mission in the museum. You will face judgement today a little after dawn. Dont get me wrong though, the trial is a mere formality, your judgement is already set and you are guilty, you will be hanged in the afternoon in a public ceremony.
Everyone: WHAT?!
Yari: B-but-
Jitsuna: Did I stutter? You must understand the moment you put on those costume you stop being mere civilians and children, you become the enemy, and thus, you will be treated as such, no exceptions.