The Festival

The week of recovery was over and on Monday the students made their way back to school. They had seen that the attack on them had made headlines on the news and also all about the riots that broke out against the government. Shihiro and Riza made their way to the classroom and once they entered they went to talk with their group of friends.

Riza: Hey guys! What are you talking about?
Katsumi: Hey Riz! Well we are juts talking about how we were in the news! Pretty big deal right?
Riza: Yeah I guess so.
Kowerani: Just how lucky did we have to be to be caught up in one of the first Q.R.A attacks in almost 20 years.
Tooru: It does remind me about the story mom and dad told us!
Kowerani: Oh right the giant chicken, they were caught up in that attack when they were teens.
Katsumi: I think our parents have all told us that story.
Sokudo: I cant beleive someone would be so despicable as to attack teens!
Karuma: What do you expect they are terrorists! What havent your parents told you about the time they invaded UA?
Sokudo: Of course they have how despicable! They truly are villains!
Hassa: A-at least we d-didnt face D-Dark Phoenix l-like our parents...

The group of students turned to look at her, even the other classmates who heard her turned to look at her.

To the surprise of many Godda laughed.

Godda: Dont be silly he is dead! Of course we are not going to face against him.
Shado: You better be thankful about that, I doubt we would stand a chance.
Eneru: What makes you say that Shad?
Shado: Dont call me that.
Shiru: I would like to see him get past my ultimate shield!
Bijon: And my ultimate eye.
Shado: Dont speak so grand of yourselves when you couldnt even beat those subordinates.
Rog: Shut up! That bastard is dead anyways and that is how it should be!
Shado: Indeed as I said he would be one hell of an opponent, you probably know that dont you Rog?
Rog: Shut up you edgelord!

With that Rog went storming to another part of the room.

Shihiro: He looked frustrated but.... Also sad?

Kowerani leaned to him and whispered.

Kowerani: His grandfather served in the civil war, he was apparently killed by Dark Phoenix himself during the battle of Nagoya, his father also served and died while supressing a rebellion in the north 10 years ago.
Shihiro: Oh....

Shihiro turned to look at him with piety.

Shado: Have none of you heard what that monster was capable of doing?
Kei: Only rumors...
Sugo: I heard they said he once threw a grenade and killed 20 people.... Then the grenade exploded.
Suku: Definitely a lie. What I do have heard was that he could take on armored brigades all on his own, as well as entire batallions.
Sokudo: My father Ingenium told me about his incredible intellect!
Eneru: I do have heard about that.
Shiru: Heh! Probably all just propaganda, no way a quirkless punk could do that, look if he could do that then why is he dead and the quirkless are trapped like rats?

Shihiro narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists.

Shihiro: Dont speak of the quirkless like that.
Shiru: Eh? Oh right you spent most of your life as quirkless huh? Well what are you going to do cry? The quirkless deserve it that is their place deal with it, you are only lucky to be a late boomer. Why are you even defending them, your mother sure has brainwashed you, that damn hag corrupting the youth!
Shihrio: Dont you speak of her like that!
Shiru: Oh and what you gonna do? Punch me come on I-

Suddenly a shadow wrapped around his mouth, it could be seen it was Shado's doing although he was just calmly sitting on his desk.

Shado: What a big mouth you have, really, speaking ill of them will not erase the fact that you lost to a quirkless, even though I'm powerful and I know it, I still do harbor respect for the quirkless because they are human, not to mention again but one beat your ass. If you would have fought against the commander you wouldnt have lasted a second.