Gateway to the Past

Shota widened her eyes while Olivia narrowed them, meanwhile the kids were confused but decided to keep their guards up.

Suddenly the figure jumped from where it was and landed on the ground in front of them.

Shota: Hero Killer Stain....
Shihiro: Hero....
Shado: Killer?
Riza: My mom told me about him he was an old time villain who killed what he thought were fake heroes, I beleive he also joined the Q.R.A for a time at the beginning of the civil war.
Olivia: I should have known you were still alive.
Shota: Those mysterious assasinations of heroes now make sense.
Stain: Indeed I have been alive for all this years and yes I commited those acts.

A flashback can be seen as Stain in military uniform fought against Tenya in the Battle of Tokyo. Tenya then kicked him through the wall sending him crashing to the ground knocking him out unconscious. A few minutes passed until Stain regained consciousness again and began to walk away then from behind him the power plant exploded and it engulfed him.

Stain can be seen walkimg out of the debris although bruised and bloody but still alive, walking away to the distance, his military uniform left behind.

Back to the present Olivia spoke once again.

Olivia: So has the Q.R.A sent you to chase us down. - she pulled out her sword and pointed it towards Stain.
Stain: I'm not here at their orders! Not anymore!

Olivia narrowed her eyes once again.

Olivia: What do you mean?
Stain: I abandoned the Quirkless Revolutionary Army after that.
Shota: W-why?
Stain: I could no longer take part in that bloody war, I dont condone the murdering of civilians and innocents, and as this city prooves, Dark Phoenix didnt care about that. That is why I am here, I come here every once in a while, to the city where everything started to go wrong. It is a gateway to the past for me to see probably one of my greatest mistakes. He may have a noble goal, but his ways of doing things was far to irrational from my persoective after seeing all the innecessary deaths.
Riza: W-wait so w-we dont necessarily have to fight then-
Stain: Dont get me wrong lady you are still on my list, I still purge the false heroes and the rotten Q.R.A, it may have been a coincidence to find you here but I am not planning to let you get out of this city alive.

Stain took out his two swords. Olivia and Shota stood infront of the students.

Shota: We will take care of this, he is no joke, he has probably been fighting heroes for more then 50 years at this point.
Olivia: Dont get involved!

Stain began to ran towards the two women.

Stain: It doesnt matter who comes first! You will al die in the end!

Shota shot a barriage of flames against Stain, but he jumped over them, she then sent many ice pillars against Stain but he managed to jum on top of one and slide throught while cutting all the other pillars. Shota then melted the ice, making Stain fall, to the ground. Shota tried to make some ice spikes to make him fall in that, but Stain spun mid air and cut the tips of the spikes, allowing him to stand on it. He then had to dodge a series of slashes from Armstrong and so he jumped back. Olivia took out a gun and shot Stain multiple times, but he was able to block the bullets using his katanas. He then redirected one of the bullets and made it so it shot Olivia back in the shoulder. Olivia dropped the gun and grabbed her shoulder. Stain took advantage and went running after her. Olivia took out her sword and tried to block the incoming slashes but Stain mamaged to kick her sword out of her hands. Shota intervened before he could kill Armstrong and made an ice barrier which made Stain step back and charge at her. Stain ran as fats as he could, dodging Shota's flames and making his way towards her. When he finally was close he slashed against her abd cut her through her belly.