The Emperor

It has been a week since the battle at the Q.R.A's H.Qs. The battle was viewed by pretty much all of Japan and they saw how Dark Phoenix was back and how he massacred the heroes.

After his speech the Q.R.A began to a lightning conquest of the country with Dark Phoenix at the front. Their use of speed tactics was beneficial and in just that week they were at the gates of Tokyo once again. The governmemt was now no match to his one million men strong army.

In their way they had also stopped in Musutafu to conquer the city. The 2nd Fall of UA happened and all the students were massacred. Class 1A is missing though as Phoenix was unsure to what hospital they had been sent after Fenik and though that for now it wasnt worth it to go and find them anyways.

In Musutafu Phoenix also found the old house of Izumi and personally burnt it to the ground.

He also paid a visit to an old "friend".

He knocked on the door and when nobody answered he simply burts through the door. He was met by a barriage if flames but he simply waved them away.

Endeavor then appeared and tried to hit Phoenix with his punch in flames just for his hand to be cut off by Jitsuna.

Endeavor: Bastard! You will die! Go to hell!

Jitsuna then stuck his sword through Endeavor's mouth, silencing forever.

Phoenix kept walking until he found who he was searching for. There he was, decrepid and old, All Might.

D.P: Not so mighty now.
Yagi: You have grown a lot.
D.P: Dont talk to me like a son, you never did back then so dont even try to do it now.
Yagi: So tell me have you come to finish the job now?
D.P: Hm. Trust me it is tempting but no. You will die soon anyways. I want you to see with your own eyes what this quirkless boy has achieved, I want you to see your world crumble around you, I want you to know everything you fought for turned out to be in vain, I want you to fell desperation rise in you as you see your loved ones die, and when all that finally happens and your soul and mind are broken...

Phoenix took out a gun and placed it in All Might's hand.

D.P: You know what you will have to do.

With that Phoenix turned around and left the house.

Phoenix then made his way to Tokyo, the city that had escaped his grasp 30 years ago, but now, there was nobody to stop him. He marched through the the city streets with his soldiers behind him and Jitsuna and Falman at his back.

Finally after making quick work of the city defenses they approached their destination, the imperial palace. They had already seized the senate and killed the prime minister, this was the last bastion that stood in his way of complete control.

He stood infront of the entrance looking to the soldiers in the walls of the gate who were pointing his guns down at him.

Jitsuna then approached him and presented him with two swords.

Phoenix thanked Jitsuna and took both of them and did a bit of stretching.

D.P: It has been a while since I have done something like this but I cant let you have all the fun Jitsuna.
Jitsuna: No sir.
D.P: Lets see what this old man can do.

Meanwhile the imperial soldiers looked down at Phoenix in shocked.

Soldier: A frontal charge?!

Phoenix looked up to the soldier and spoke.

D.P: Do you really expect me to make a complete mockery of myself by entering through the backdoor of my new palace?

Phoenix then ran towards the entrance and jumped high into the wall where the soldiers were at. He landed in between them and then slashed horizontally at both sides of him. The slashes caused a massive wind pressure that chopoed off the head of all the soldiers in the line and also destroy the towers.