2

LISA POV

Dropping Ella off to school , I try to comfort her in the car , I know it isn't easy for her to see this and I know she's scared of her mom but the only thing I can do is comfort her.

I should take her away from Irene and get our own house , but I work in a cafe , I'm not financially stable , Irene is the one who's a lawyer.

I have a passion for cooking so I'm sure one day I'll become a big chef. Lisa Ramsay or something.

Once I drop her off to school I bend down on my knees and take her hands.

"Make sure you focus okay , I love you , don't be upset , I will always be here for you" I smile at Ella and she pulls me into a tight hug

"I love you mommy"

That's my whole life right there.

"Now remember mommy couldn't go school like you , I need you to become a teacher so you can teach me" I tickle her and she laughs her head off

"Your the smartest in the whole world mommy" she says after we stop laughing.

I'm glad she says that because Irene doesn't think so , whenever we argue she tells me I'm poor , stupid and uneducated.

But then she apologises. Then she's all good to Ella and I feel so happy to see us as a happy family again.

I came from Thailand with my grandma , I came to school , I was quite popular and Irene and I dated in high school , until I couldn't take my education further , I had to work in the Café as my grandmother got ill. I had to pay her expenses.

My parents are still in Thailand , not financially stable but I manage to send whatever I have to them.

Anyways I'm here , in London. Trying to take care of my daughter which isn't really going to plan.

-

"Bam stop asking customers for their numbers it's unprofessional" I groan

"Hey , it isn't my fault , she was giving me the 'fuck me' eyes" he replies.

I get that a lot until I show my wedding ring , I can't have my wife try and hunt this girl down and kill her , so I keep that to myself.

"Hey Lisa , how are you?" It's Mina , I'm not someone to lose my temper , even if you have a wife like Irene.

"Hi Mina , can you prepare 10 scones" I say to her

She smiles and nods at me.

Once I'm at my lunch break , I sit down in the staff room , I mess around with Bambam and eat my lunch.

Then my boss walks in "Lisa can we have a word?" He says to me seriously.

I nod as I follow him , fuck he never has never looked so serious.

"Yes sir" I ask him as I sit down on his seat.

"Your wife , she just came inside the cafe , she poured coffee on Mina , called her revolting names , called her ugly and all sorts and then just left , now I know you weren't aware with this , but I do not ever want this to happen again , if it does , I'm afraid I'm gonna have to let you go" he says to me as he sighs "I don't want to though Lisa , you've been working here for 6 years now , your practically family , but honestly I don't want this happening again"

How fucking dare she? Irene is becoming worse day by day. I wonder if Mina is okay.

Another argument that's going to kick off tonight.

I know Irene is feeling insecure but I've never done anything to make her feel unloved.

I promised my boss Siwon that it would never happen again. He nodded and let me go.

Then I go on my phone ready to kick off an argument with her until I got a call from Ella's school.

I answered

"Hi is this Ella's mother Lisa?" The voice says to me

"Hello , hi yes this is" I reply nervously , I hope Ella's okay.

"Hi this is Miss Im Nayeon , I am a teacher here at Ella's school , um , it's 6.30 and school usually finishes at 3.30 , i was wondering if you were supposed to pick Ella up or not? The school closes at 7" the teacher says to me.

How fucking dare Irene be so careless , she is supposed to pick Ella up from school.

"Did you not call my wife?" I respond angry

"I did Mrs Manoban but she said she would be an hour late , so we sent Ella to an after school club , all those children left , and your wife still isn't here and now she isn't answering her phone" Ella's teacher says to me.

I run to my boss and explain the situation before running out to catch my daughter.

I drive as fast as I can , Ella must be so tired and hungry and sad.

My poor baby.